Do you have any pets?

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

MetalHeader
Great Britain

Do you have any pets?

Post by MetalHeader » 01 Jan 2019, 16:21

Do you have any pets?
I have 3 amazing dogs and 3 adorable cats
Btw, if you love animals you must see these pictures, they're stunning:
http://dapalan.com/5bKj

Nova
Veteran Member

Re: Do you have any pets?

Post by Nova » 02 Jan 2019, 11:16

My family used to have fish,rabbit,hamster then dog

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 02 Jan 2019, 17:17

4 cats, 2 dogs.

It's a madhouse here. But I love them. <3

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 02 Jan 2019, 17:25

I have a cat named Blaze!
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

spice
United States of America

Post by spice » 18 Jan 2019, 18:23

My sister and I have 2 cats named Mike and Belle~

jokey745
Standard Member
Great Britain

Post by jokey745 » 18 Jan 2019, 21:15

i have a Jack Russell called tiny ;)

Erine
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Erine » 18 Jan 2019, 21:26

I have a grey hound who is beige called Bruce and a cat black and white cat called Milo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Maybe She's born with it...maybe she's Erine"

Quoted by H03nn89

To read my current work check out:

showthread.php?120443-Erine-Writes-free ... hat-I-hear

In the creative&Writing section of AL!

To read more of my writings, poetry or look at my other works please check out:

https://www.deviantart.com/silentangelawaits

On my Deviantart which has everything else on!

Have A Happy Valentines Day Everyone! ^^

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 19 Jan 2019, 09:46

jokey745 wrote:i have a Jack Russell called tiny ;)

That is a great name! ;) I was Tiny before Teeny haha! People ended up calling me Teeny though instead so I just changed it to that.

As for pets, I have a praying mantis called Juniper. :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

jokey745
Standard Member
Great Britain

Post by jokey745 » 19 Jan 2019, 10:33

Erine wrote:I have a grey hound who is beige called Bruce and a cat black and white cat called Milo

Teeny wrote:That is a great name! ;) I was Tiny before Teeny haha! People ended up calling me Teeny though instead so I just changed it to that.

As for pets, I have a praying mantis called Juniper. :)

Erine, i love that name milo ;)

Teeny, i got him from the dogs trust 8 years ago. he's definetly not tiny tho because he takes up most of the bed lol That's a brilliant name for a praying mantis. How long have you had it

jokey745
Standard Member
Great Britain

Post by jokey745 » 19 Jan 2019, 13:58

[mention=109177]Teeny[/mention] i have him on strict protein diet when he's training lol :)

HentaiSenpai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by HentaiSenpai » 19 Jan 2019, 14:10

Spoiler:  

One Heimdal (the big white dope) and one Sodjer

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 19 Jan 2019, 20:48

jokey745 wrote:Erine, i love that name milo ;)

Teeny, i got him from the dogs trust 8 years ago. he's definetly not tiny tho because he takes up most of the bed lol That's a brilliant name for a praying mantis. How long have you had it

About 6 months now, they aren't long lived though sadly, if you get them to a year they have done well :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 19 Jan 2019, 20:48

jokey745 wrote:[mention=109177]Teeny[/mention] i have him on strict protein diet when he's training lol :)

This is a great picture haha :')
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

jokey745
Standard Member
Great Britain

Post by jokey745 » 19 Jan 2019, 20:55

Teeny wrote:This is a great picture haha :')

Thank you Teeny. he's my lil sidekick and always listens to my problems lol ;) but how cool is a praying mantis tho. what made you pick that

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 19 Jan 2019, 22:50

I dunno really, I've always found them interesting. I've worked with a few before in my career so I think that made me wanted some of my own. They are really easy to care for :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・