Ask the next person a question!

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Re: Ask the next person a question!

Post by Elgood81 » 20 Oct 2018, 12:42

Science, especially when it was a chemistry lesson. I liked experimenting with different chemicals to see the chemical reactions.

If you could own any Car/Bike what would it be?

Overlord Kujo
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Overlord Kujo » 20 Oct 2018, 21:32

JP's Custom Trans AM 20000, from Redline

What is your favorite Board Game?

Help me conquer new game realms at the
Overlord Arcade YouTube channel!

Sirena
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Sirena » 21 Oct 2018, 04:33

Does Twister count? Lol if not I would say Candyland

Dream job and it's location?
💚Arts/Cosplay/Writing Moderator💚

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 22 Oct 2018, 15:56

Video games tester @any of the major games developers (maybe at Compile Heart). I like the idea of getting paid to play video games (wouldn't matter that it was to find bugs in the coding)

If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 23 Oct 2018, 01:58

An island with everything that I would ever have so I can vacation and one day retire upon.

If you were resereted what kind of animal would you like to be and why?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Shiro89
Great Britain

Post by Shiro89 » 23 Oct 2018, 12:35

Resereted? Do you mean reincarnated? I mean...my religion doesn't allow me to believe in that, but I'm still more open minded to other things related to different religions. Let's see...I think I would probably like to be reincarnated as a hawk. Why? Because they can soar their wings high...they can be free...and they don't abide to anyone (compared to a wolves pack for example, where all wolves gotta obey the alpha).

If you could live in a movie/anime world/setting...which would it be, and why?

Never give up; for even rivers someday wash dams away.

Overlord Kujo
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Overlord Kujo » 23 Oct 2018, 18:11

After super over-thinking this, I'd have to say Toy Story. Had to assume I might just be a side character, at best, in these worlds and most anime/movie worlds are death traps for the background cast, lol.

Plus, I'd love to hang out with my anime figures.

----------------------------------------------------

You and a another person are stuck in solitary confinement and cannot communicate with each other. You are given the opportunity to either co-operate or betray each other, but don't know what the other will choose. If one of you betrays the other, the betrayer is set free and the betrayed gets 3 years, if neither betray, each get 1 year, if both betray then both get 2 years.

Would you trust, or betray them?

lambda-sky
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by lambda-sky » 23 Oct 2018, 20:43

If the game is not iterated and there is no other way to retaliate then you have to defect.

Goku or Ichigo, who wins?

Shiro89
Great Britain

Post by Shiro89 » 23 Oct 2018, 22:52

Goku. Ichigo can only do so much with his Zanpaktou, bankai and the rest of his skills. Goku is pretty much God tier level, after watching the newest DB.

Speaking of reincarnation, if it exists, would you like to be reincarnated on the opposite gender? Like, if in this life you're a guy/girl, in the next one, be the opposite gender. Why, or why not?

Never give up; for even rivers someday wash dams away.

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 27 Oct 2018, 16:04

I think yes I would want to be reincarnated as the opposite gender, but only if I could retain my memories of my former life. I'd want to see if life is any easier or different as a woman. Also getting to play with boobs on a daily basis would be awesome :XD :( I don't get to touch them let alone play with them half as much as I'd like to)

would you rather have lots of money but no friends or no money but lots of friends?

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 30 Oct 2018, 23:03

I think I would choose being poor over being lonely :)

If you could be any animal for a day, what would you be and why?
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Moulders
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Moulders » 31 Oct 2018, 00:05

A rat. Due to my affinity to rodents and they being very close to me, and being very like me. Small furry and despised. I would love to spread the plague.

National autonomy or a central global (or continental) power?
"Every position must be held to the last man: there must be no retirement. With our backs to the wall and believing in the justice of our cause, each one of us must fight on to the end."

Earl Douglas Haig, Order to the British Army, 12 April 1918

So death, the most terrifying of ills, is nothing to us, since so long as we exist, death is not with us; but when death comes, then we do not exist. It does not then concern either the living or the dead, since the former it is not, and the latter are no more.

Epicurus Letter to Menoeceus

lambda-sky
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Ask the next person a question!

Post by lambda-sky » 03 Nov 2018, 18:46

Last edited by lambda-sky on 27 Feb 2021, 20:06, edited 1 time in total.

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 03 Nov 2018, 21:00

I'd give £200,000 to Shelter, the homeless charity so that they can do more to help homeless people off the streets and into housing.
I've been made homeless 5 times in the last 6 years through no fault of my own. Jumping from couch to couch, not knowing where you was going to sleep that night. It's a horrible feeling but unfortunately it happens and sometimes goes hand in hand with people that flat share (luckily I'm in a good one at the moment and have been here for quite some time)

Staying on the theme of money if you started with nothing, was given £1,000,000 and then told that you would win £10,000,000 if you could get rid of the £1,000,000 in 24 hours but you can't gamble with it or give it away and you had to finish with nothing(so you couldn't own anything), how would you do it?

Overlord Kujo
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Overlord Kujo » 03 Nov 2018, 21:14

Burn £1,000,000 on the empty promises offered on Kickstarter. It's not exactly gambling, but you still don't own the thing you bought until it gets finished... which sometimes never happens.

If you were a Pokemon Gym Leader. What type(s) would your gym be and what 6 Pokemon would you use?