Weird Dreams!

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Weird Dreams!

Post by GraceMellody » 10 Sep 2018, 18:13

What's your most recent weird dream?
This should be entertaining~
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: Weird Dreams!

Post by Kai » 10 Sep 2018, 21:09

Mine are never normal. most of them involves somebody I have a crush on though, like dating them or something ;)

Either that or terrible ones where I randomly fall out with and pick fights with people... Some of my dreams involve way too many other weird things to discuss with others lol
Image Image Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

Pixiedora
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Pixiedora » 11 Sep 2018, 11:39

Last night I dreamt I was at the Great Wall of China, but an English cult had taken over it (the bastards) and were drugging people with weird potions.....

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 11 Sep 2018, 12:03

Kai wrote:Mine are never normal. most of them involves somebody I have a crush on though, like dating them or something ;)

Either that or terrible ones where I randomly fall out with and pick fights with people... Some of my dreams involve way too many other weird things to discuss with others lol

I sometimes have dreams where i'm dating someone but it's rare - and it's never a specific person which I find kinda weird. Just like... a shadow

Pixiedora wrote:Last night I dreamt I was at the Great Wall of China, but an English cult had taken over it (the bastards) and were drugging people with weird potions.....

That sounds like the plot of a video game omg
@MelodiqueArt

Pixiedora
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Pixiedora » 11 Sep 2018, 13:45

Maybe I should present it to a games company :lol:

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 11 Sep 2018, 13:46

Pixiedora wrote:Maybe I should present it to a games company :lol:

GET THAT PAYCHECK
@MelodiqueArt

Erine
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Erine » 14 Sep 2018, 18:51

I have lots of weird dreams XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Maybe She's born with it...maybe she's Erine"

Quoted by H03nn89

To read my current work check out:

showthread.php?120443-Erine-Writes-free ... hat-I-hear

In the creative&Writing section of AL!

To read more of my writings, poetry or look at my other works please check out:

https://www.deviantart.com/silentangelawaits

On my Deviantart which has everything else on!

Have A Happy Valentines Day Everyone! ^^

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 14 Sep 2018, 19:39

I love it when I have dreams, I haven't really had any obscure ones recently but I've certainly had them before.
Fish appear in my dreams frequently though, whether it be in rivers, lakes or tanks.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Erine
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Erine » 15 Sep 2018, 09:01

Teeeny wrote:I love it when I have dreams, I haven't really had any obscure ones recently but I've certainly had them before.
Fish appear in my dreams frequently though, whether it be in rivers, lakes or tanks.

Interesting. I am already curious about your dreams and the fish.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quoted by H03nn89

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 15 Sep 2018, 13:55

It must mean something :o
@MelodiqueArt

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 15 Sep 2018, 14:40

Erine wrote:Interesting. I am already curious about your dreams and the fish.
GraceMellody wrote:It must mean something :o

Most definitely! It depends on what you believe :) I have a dream dictionary in my room, I enjoy reading it when I've had dreams about specific things just to see what it says out of interest/curiosity, how true it is though I obviously cannot say, buts its a fun little book none the less :D In the dictionary, it says that fish in general represent the deepest level of the unconscious mind. Depending on what the fish is doing in your dream, and even down to the species of fish itself, determines further what it is symbolising in your dreams and how it may be relevant to something in your waking life.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 15 Sep 2018, 15:39

Oooh how cool!!
@MelodiqueArt

Erine
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Erine » 15 Sep 2018, 21:09

Teeny wrote:Most definitely! It depends on what you believe :) I have a dream dictionary in my room, I enjoy reading it when I've had dreams about specific things just to see what it says out of interest/curiosity, how true it is though I obviously cannot say, buts its a fun little book none the less :D In the dictionary, it says that fish in general represent the deepest level of the unconscious mind. Depending on what the fish is doing in your dream, and even down to the species of fish itself, determines further what it is symbolising in your dreams and how it may be relevant to something in your waking life.

ooooooh :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quoted by H03nn89

Overlord Kujo
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Overlord Kujo » 19 Sep 2018, 01:11

Last dream was about being stuck in a room with a bunch of different people. Everyone had a mask, or something, that covered up some aspect of themselves they found unappealing or didnt want to come to terms with. After a lot of talking the group decided it was better not living with secrets and we'd all just deal with our issues together. One by one everyone took off their mask and the group was super supportive and everyone felt pretty happy.

Took off my mask and found myself in an empty, dilapidated room. Then I couldn't find my mask again and there weren't any doors.

There's probably a reason I don't dream much, lol.

Help me conquer new game realms at the
Overlord Arcade YouTube channel!

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 22 Sep 2018, 17:11

Overlord Kujo wrote:Last dream was about being stuck in a room with a bunch of different people. Everyone had a mask, or something, that covered up some aspect of themselves they found unappealing or didnt want to come to terms with. After a lot of talking the group decided it was better not living with secrets and we'd all just deal with our issues together. One by one everyone took off their mask and the group was super supportive and everyone felt pretty happy.

Took off my mask and found myself in an empty, dilapidated room. Then I couldn't find my mask again and there weren't any doors.

There's probably a reason I don't dream much, lol.

Oh gosh... that would freak me out
@MelodiqueArt