Weird Dreams!

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Re: Weird Dreams!

Post by Teeny » 20 Oct 2018, 11:36

Oh god I had a dream last night I was at a party/event or something and I was eating food at a really long dining table with lots of people, then suddenly a komodo dragon came running into the room... it wanted me dead and it chased me out of the room, I ended up locking myself in a cupboard whilst this giant lizard was trying to get at me haha.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Sirena
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Sirena » 21 Oct 2018, 04:37

Had a dream last night that I was making out with a random cute guy at the beach. Thing was I was confident and happy in my dream. Then there was a random wall in my dream and I kept falling off the edge. Like sliding off.
💚Arts/Cosplay/Writing Moderator💚

Erine
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Erine » 24 Oct 2018, 15:46

I don't remember many of Mt dreams
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Maybe She's born with it...maybe she's Erine"

Quoted by H03nn89

To read my current work check out:

showthread.php?120443-Erine-Writes-free ... hat-I-hear

In the creative&Writing section of AL!

To read more of my writings, poetry or look at my other works please check out:

https://www.deviantart.com/silentangelawaits

On my Deviantart which has everything else on!

Have A Happy Valentines Day Everyone! ^^

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 26 Oct 2018, 20:24

Erine wrote:I don't remember many of Mt dreams

well they say if you can't remember a dream the following morning, there's a chance it may happen.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 27 Oct 2018, 07:15

Elgood81 wrote:well they say if you can't remember a dream the following morning, there's a chance it may happen.

I've also heard that if you don't remember your dreams, that doesn't mean you haven't dreamt, apparently we always dream :D
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Erine
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Erine » 27 Oct 2018, 17:08

Elgood81 wrote:well they say if you can't remember a dream the following morning, there's a chance it may happen.

Really?

because this happens often to me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Maybe She's born with it...maybe she's Erine"

Quoted by H03nn89

To read my current work check out:

showthread.php?120443-Erine-Writes-free ... hat-I-hear

In the creative&Writing section of AL!

To read more of my writings, poetry or look at my other works please check out:

https://www.deviantart.com/silentangelawaits

On my Deviantart which has everything else on!

Have A Happy Valentines Day Everyone! ^^

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 29 Oct 2018, 14:56

I usually don't remember any of my dreams but while I was drugged up to heck in hospital I had a really detailed dream! I can't really put it into words but i'm thinking I might try to make some art out of it because of how much it's stuck in my head..
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

NataliaJulia
Veteran Member
Poland

Achievements

Post by NataliaJulia » 14 Jun 2019, 00:19

[mention=881]lolin[/mention] comment recalled me a bizarre dream I had a few years ago.

I was on the street running for my life, because men in black were chasing me. Pope's men in black..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59677[/ATTACH]

I was running and running and then I noticed underground parking. I thought it would be an amazing idea to hide there!
Seriously, if you want to run away don't go down or up. It's makes no fucking sense.

Obliviously I got caught in the dead end. Those men cornered me and in that moment a Pope gracefully started to walk in my direction. I think he teleported there, because I don't remember him running after me.. though it would funny if he did.. I would like to see that.

He got way too close to me saying "I was chosen by the God to be his wife"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59678[/ATTACH]

He also said I have no choice, I should give up and we are going to Rome.

Perhaps the Devil lent me a hand, because in one moment all light bulbs exploded. I kicked his balls and run away.

I woke up laughing. That's not the full dream, because I can recall things that happened before that, but I don't remember them as clearly as that part.

Basically when I was 16 my family really hated that I don't believe in God. They blackmailed me to receive the sacrament of confirmation. I had that dream around that time.

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Momogari » 14 Jun 2019, 01:37

one way or another, that pope will no longer be quite so ballsy.
sig art by hiranko sticker credits: Yaji sazi Manoue

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 14 Jun 2019, 02:13

Momogari wrote:one way or another, that pope will no longer be quite so ballsy.

[video=youtube;bcYppAs6ZdI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI[/video]