What are you doing right now? (Version 2)

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

TheRedWarrior
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by TheRedWarrior » 23 Jan 2023, 20:53

watching old school WWE

:smoke::smoke:

https://www.anime-planet.com/users/RedW ... ist-693622

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 23 Jan 2023, 20:55

TheRedWarrior wrote:
23 Jan 2023, 20:53
watching old school WWE

Are you staying up for the 30th anniversary of Raw tonight? (Technically it's tomorrow morning due to the time difference)
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 23 Jan 2023, 23:10

playing the last of us. The first episode of the tv show spoiled the first hour or so of the game for me, but this week it’s gonna be the opposite because I’ve raced ahead a bit in the game lol

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 24 Jan 2023, 17:41

In a minute I will be peeling potatoes for tonight's tea.
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 24 Jan 2023, 18:21

Elgood81 wrote:
23 Jan 2023, 23:10
playing the last of us. The first episode of the tv show spoiled the first hour or so of the game for me, but this week it’s gonna be the opposite because I’ve raced ahead a bit in the game lol

Yeah a couple of years ago I was half tempted to purchase a second hand PS4 for TLOU and Street Fighter 5, didn't bother in the end, especially when Street Fighter 6 is coming, on Xbox, on June 2nd.

Although I'm sure if Sony hadn't paid them a Boatload of money for exclusivity, Naughty Dog could've released TLOU on Xbox as well as the PS.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

TheRedWarrior
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by TheRedWarrior » 24 Jan 2023, 20:26

richardallen1976 wrote:
23 Jan 2023, 20:55
TheRedWarrior wrote:
watching old school WWE

Are you staying up for the 30th anniversary of Raw tonight? (Technically it's tomorrow morning due to the time difference)

Nope. I don't really watch the new WWE. I find it all very predictable. Old School WWE/WWF was exciting to watch but this new
WWE is boring and predictable.

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 25 Jan 2023, 18:12

TheRedWarrior wrote:
24 Jan 2023, 20:26
richardallen1976 wrote:
23 Jan 2023, 20:55
TheRedWarrior wrote:
watching old school WWE

Nope. I don't really watch the new WWE. I find it all very predictable. Old School WWE/WWF was exciting to watch but this new
WWE is boring and predictable.

I 100% agree with this coment. WWE has somewhat lost it's way and isn't as good as it used to be. I think that's why i jumped ship and went over to AEW and ROH. storylines are so much better. i mean take the Kip Sabian storyline(fun fact, I know him. before I retired from wrestling I've worked FSW shows with him) He was sitting in the front row with that box on his head for well over a year before they revealed that it was him, and I'm pretty sure the ongoing story with Jade Cargill is setting up for her to be the first woman in professional wrestling to either equal or beat Goldberg's undefeated streak....but anyway

Right now I'm posting a bit on the forum before i sit down to watch episode 2 of the last of us and see if I'm ahead in the game or the tv show covers what I've already done in the game (the clickers made me jump the first time I encountered them lol)

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 25 Jan 2023, 19:43

If I could afford a second hand PS4 I'd half consider getting one and a copy of TLOU.

In fact last year I actually bought TLOU as they have a PS4 where I do my course, but I've never got chance to play it.

In other news, Dad's just on his way down to the Flat, as they're finally arriving to fix the Boiler! A repair we've been waiting all day for!

Currently watching WWE Wrestle Mania X7 on the Network, just watched the RAW from the Monday before it.

Some of the card:

Undertaker Vs HHH
The Rock Vs Stone Cold for the WWE Championship
Eddie Guerrero (RIP) Vs Test (Also RIP) for European Championship
Edge and Christian Versus The Dudley Boyz (C) Versus Hardy Boyz for the WWE Tag Team Championship TLC match
Vince McMahon Versus Shane McMahon Street Fight (Mick Foley as Special Guest Ref)
William Regal Versus Chris Jericho for the Intercontinental Championship
Tazz/APA Versus Right To Censor in a 6 Man Tag Team match
Kurt Angle Versus Chris Benoit (RIP, I'm surprised they're still allowed to show his matches given the way he died)

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 28 Jan 2023, 08:48

Trying to work out the total fail that is both my hearing aids.

Without the one I wear in my left ear, I'm totally deaf, yet every time I've tried to put it in, it's come apart.

We've mentioned this to the Hospital, but due to the total fail that is the NHS at the moment, we can't get an appointment till the 10th of February.

Damn you Rishi Sunak!

TheRedWarrior
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by TheRedWarrior » 28 Jan 2023, 20:37

I have officially moved into my new place and I am listening to music.

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 29 Jan 2023, 19:33

Just finished having dinner, and now relaxing.
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

TheRedWarrior
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by TheRedWarrior » 29 Jan 2023, 19:46

I've just had dinner with my new room mates and now relaxing on the laptop about to watch something.

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 29 Jan 2023, 21:17

Just got back from TKD, going to have a small coffee and possibly a shower.

djd001
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by djd001 » 29 Jan 2023, 21:43

Not long got back from a weekend with the OH, staring at the computer, about to Email my timesheet in, just finished my dailies on Genshin, debating what I need to do at work tomorrow. Need to wash the pots I put into soak 5 minutes ago and waiting for the washing machine to finish it's cycle so I can dump it in the tumble dryer and pray its dry for 06.30 in the morning.
Once you’ve met someone, you never really forget them. it just takes a while for your memories to return

Aza
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Aza » 30 Jan 2023, 11:20

Sitting here in my chair where I *should* be working, but instead I'm procrastinating while listening to LittleV covers.