Do you have any pets?

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

NataliaJulia
Veteran Member
Poland

Achievements

Re: Do you have any pets?

Post by NataliaJulia » 13 Mar 2019, 04:35

[mention=881]omfgzergrush[/mention] I can accept every cat :<3:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57815[/ATTACH]

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 13 Mar 2019, 19:05

NataliaJulia wrote:[mention=881]omfgzergrush[/mention] I can accept every cat :<3:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57815[/ATTACH]

all cats are precious
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

NataliaJulia
Veteran Member
Poland

Achievements

Post by NataliaJulia » 15 Mar 2019, 00:04

GraceMellody wrote:all cats are precious

That's true! Though my cat annoys me right now grrr

Endynyp
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Endynyp » 16 Mar 2019, 09:01

Kilidath wrote:Maybe if the dogs weren't little nightmare and the rabbits didn't try to bite my arm off when it is feeding time, it is like Monty Python...

Lol. Feeding time must be hysterical to watch. I just hope you have someone standing by with bandages and a holy hand grenade.

omfgzergrush wrote:Apologies, that was a bot/spammer. Please accept this picture of my cat with her tail all curled super cute as penance:

Sooooo much cute! I would like more spam if it means more cat pictures. Thank you.

NataliaJulia wrote:That's true! Though my cat annoys me right now grrr

That is part of the charm. Cats love you if they feel like it. It makes their love special.
“There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 16 Mar 2019, 19:58

i will try to snap a picture of her when she comes in for *reasons*

For the time being, she's outside though. It's nice outside for once so she's gotta get her time in!

RunningLM
United States of America

Post by RunningLM » 08 Apr 2019, 12:49

My dog's name is Dustin. He is very old and lazy but I still love him. Dustin became a part of our family when I was a kid - me and my sister found him near the trash bin, he was an exhausted and hungry little puppy. I still remember his sad eyes that day and fur covered with fleas. He was so scared and helpless, we couldn't just leave him there. Now Dustin is very old but he is still the best friend to me.

NataliaJulia
Veteran Member
Poland

Achievements

Post by NataliaJulia » 08 Apr 2019, 23:58

RunningLM wrote:My dog's name is Dustin. He is very old and lazy but I still love him. Dustin became a part of our family when I was a kid - me and my sister found him near the trash bin, he was an exhausted and hungry little puppy. I still remember his sad eyes that day and fur covered with fleas. He was so scared and helpless, we couldn't just leave him there. Now Dustin is very old but he is still the best friend to me.

Aww, that's heartbreaking. I'm so happy your family took care of him. That's so sweet.

I also found a cat a year ago and brought him to my house. I still remember how deadly skinny and scared he was, but now he is such a lovely cat. People who leave pets on the street are trash ._.

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 13 Apr 2019, 20:17

NataliaJulia wrote:Aww, that's heartbreaking. I'm so happy your family took care of him. That's so sweet.

I also found a cat a year ago and brought him to my house. I still remember how deadly skinny and scared he was, but now he is such a lovely cat. People who leave pets on the street are trash ._.

yeah how the hell can you consciously do that to a poor defenceless animal
anyway all the cats and dogs we had growing up where all from rescue shelters. We gave them a better life.

NataliaJulia
Veteran Member
Poland

Achievements

Post by NataliaJulia » 16 Apr 2019, 23:28

Elgood81 wrote:yeah how the hell can you consciously do that to a poor defenceless animal
anyway all the cats and dogs we had growing up where all from rescue shelters. We gave them a better life.

Yeah, there are life situations that you can't have pets - that's why there are shelters where they can find a new home. But leaving a pet on the street is cruel

Endynyp
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Endynyp » 20 Apr 2019, 08:53

RunningLM wrote:My dog's name is Dustin. He is very old and lazy but I still love him. Dustin became a part of our family when I was a kid - me and my sister found him near the trash bin, he was an exhausted and hungry little puppy. I still remember his sad eyes that day and fur covered with fleas. He was so scared and helpless, we couldn't just leave him there. Now Dustin is very old but he is still the best friend to me.

NataliaJulia wrote:Aww, that's heartbreaking. I'm so happy your family took care of him. That's so sweet.

Elgood81 wrote:yeah how the hell can you consciously do that to a poor defenceless animal

NataliaJulia wrote:Yeah, there are life situations that you can't have pets - that's why there are shelters where they can find a new home. But leaving a pet on the street is cruel

You are all amazing!!! Good job! All our pets were from shelters too. [mention=113483]RunningLM[/mention] Dustin sounds cute. When my childhood dogs started getting older, they got so grandpa-y, it was amazing. You'd walk into a room and they would give you this look like, "Please just come sit next to me, don't make me get up for the cuddles." Oooohhh I miss them.
“There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

NataliaJulia
Veteran Member
Poland

Achievements

Post by NataliaJulia » 20 Apr 2019, 19:01

Endynyp wrote:, "Please just come sit next to me, don't make me get up for the cuddles.".

Awww, that's so cute. My dog is getting older. She is 14, but she is still well and lively

Endynyp
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Endynyp » 21 Apr 2019, 06:47

NataliaJulia wrote:Awww, that's so cute. My dog is getting older. She is 14, but she is still well and lively

That's really nice. My Nikki was like that, all the boys were the lazy ones. Will you remind what breed she is? I know we must have talked about it in this thread, but my mind is going. :)

NataliaJulia
Veteran Member
Poland

Achievements

Post by NataliaJulia » 22 Apr 2019, 23:40

Endynyp wrote:That's really nice. My Nikki was like that, all the boys were the lazy ones. Will you remind what breed she is? I know we must have talked about it in this thread, but my mind is going. :)

We haven't. She is mixed.
Basically, I took her from a village. And if in a village was born a girl, then people used to do horrible things I don't want to even think about. So we took her to a town. Her mother was a pekingese, father... unknown. So let's say her breed is.. unique :haha:

Endynyp
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Endynyp » 29 Apr 2019, 16:36

NataliaJulia wrote:We haven't. She is mixed.
Basically, I took her from a village. And if in a village was born a girl, then people used to do horrible things I don't want to even think about. So we took her to a town. Her mother was a pekingese, father... unknown. So let's say her breed is.. unique :haha:

Lol. That's the best. I'd love to see a pic. If I don't get my animal fix soon, I think I'm going to sabotage my apartment and make my landlord come over with his dog. Hehehe.

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 30 Apr 2019, 02:24

Mom was running out of treats to give the dogs and we ended up giving them these:

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Don't worry, they're only about as big as a 1/3 of them.