[October 19th 2019] Manchester Halloween Minicon

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

RedHat
Entombed Member
Entombed Member
Great Britain

[October 19th 2019] Manchester Halloween Minicon

Post by RedHat » 15 Aug 2019, 16:01

Calling all cosplayers, anime fans, gamers and general geeks - we are hosting a Manchester Minicon at the Fab Cafe from 1pm onward - and best of all it'll be completely free! For all ages - everyone is welcome to come along! Costume is optional.

WHATS THE PLAN?

We shall be taking over the Fab Cafe from 1pm to 5pm for a free minicon event! Before this we'll meet at the station and head over

THE BASICS

When: Midday to meet up, moving on at 12:30pm.
Location: Manchester Piccadilly Train Station (See below for the plan and where to meet)
Contact #: Call Stephen on TBC (save this number if you get lost - we can always provide directions and updates on location if you can't come till later, or if you get lost/need help getting here we can come collect you

Got any ideas/questions or wanna get to know others? Check out the forum topic for the meet here -

- Cosplay
- Friends! Get to Know!
- The Big Geek Quiz
- Music/Chillout
- Prizes
- Raffle

AGENDA

12.30pm - Meet up at Manchester Piccadilly Train Station - in the middle near Burger King/Ticket Office/Main Entrance
1PM - Moving on
1.30PM - Arrive at the Sandbar
2PM - Halloween Games
3PM - Cosplay Competition
4PM - Pub Quiz! A fun quiz with the prize being bragging rights
5PM - Raffle Ticket Winner Announced - winner shall receive a full weekend ticket to Manchester Anime & Gaming Con
After 5PM - end of events, but you're welcome to stick around longer

ImmortalJed wrote:
I'm ill enough as it is, don't need you bunch of braindead fools nomming on me and making it worse :P

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Re: [October 19th 2019] Manchester Halloween Minicon

Post by LikkleMel » 15 Aug 2019, 18:49

*gasp* Redhat posted :P
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Re: [October 19th 2019] Manchester Halloween Minicon

Post by GraceMellody » 15 Aug 2019, 19:23

I'm literally really really upset that I can't go, Halloween is my favourite holiday too T_T
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt