MCM london comic con accomodation sharing

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Lucilfer
Great Britain

MCM london comic con accomodation sharing

Post by Lucilfer » 10 May 2019, 14:58

Hello
Myself and a friend of mine are looking for people to share accomodation with for every day of mcm. Message me for details

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Re: MCM london comic con accomodation sharing

Post by LikkleMel » 10 May 2019, 16:07

Where you guys staying? Myself and a few others are staying at the travelodge :)
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

Lucilfer
Great Britain

Post by Lucilfer » 13 May 2019, 12:55

Queen LikkleMel wrote:Where you guys staying? Myself and a few others are staying at the travelodge :)
Its the travelodge in coriander avenue, in poplar. I'm booking with two friends for the fri & sat nights. There's only one bed but we can accmodate other people on the floor. Get hyped =)

aresof
Great Britain

Post by aresof » 09 Jul 2019, 12:37

Lucilfer wrote:Its the travelodge in coriander avenue, in poplar. I'm booking with two friends for the fri & sat nights. There's only one bed but we can accmodate other people on the floor. Get hyped =)
Dafont Showbox Adam4adam
I am a few days from the trip to Japan! I learned so much from you and cannot thank you enough, have a great time at the Con! Definitely will be getting some Merch when we return!