Brok The Investigator (Steam and Xbox)

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 06 Jan 2024, 18:16

I've just been playing the trial on Xbox, it's pretty cool so far as a point and click adventure with a bit of fighting involved, plus I can get the full 1K in achievements on the trial without having to buy the full game.

I cleared the prologue, beat some Rats up, and now I'm on the first case and a bit stuck!

If you want to have a look, like I said it's on Steam for the PC version, or probably most of the consoles.

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 07 Jan 2024, 11:26

When you say Xbox I'm guessing you mean it's on game pass? Will probably check it out when I get home or something

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 07 Jan 2024, 11:34

LilMissLarBear wrote:
07 Jan 2024, 11:26
When you say Xbox I'm guessing you mean it's on game pass? Will probably check it out when I get home or something

It's not actually, but I don't think it's too expensive, less than a tenner certainly, and there's a free trial, on which you can get all the achievements if you can clear it in under 3 hours.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 07 Jan 2024, 12:06

Rich-Allen1976 wrote:
07 Jan 2024, 11:34
LilMissLarBear wrote:

It's not actually, but I don't think it's too expensive, less than a tenner certainly, and there's a free trial, on which you can get all the achievements if you can clear it in under 3 hours.

ahhh if its less than a tenner thats not bad then, I cant do fighting games for shit so I dont mind paying XD aint no way I can clear any game in 3 hours lol cheers Richard, will add that to my list :)

Lauren
VG mod

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 07 Jan 2024, 12:32

LilMissLarBear wrote:
07 Jan 2024, 12:06
Rich-Allen1976 wrote:
07 Jan 2024, 11:34
LilMissLarBear wrote:

ahhh if its less than a tenner thats not bad then, I cant do fighting games for shit so I dont mind paying XD aint no way I can clear any game in 3 hours lol cheers Richard, will add that to my list :)

It's not under a tenner, it's £16.74 which in the grand scheme of things still isn't that expensive.

It's also not totally a fighting game, it's the first "point and punch" game, kind of a point and click adventure game with the opportunity to beat people up, there's free trial if you want to try it, on which if you can clear it in under 3 hours, you can get the full 1000 points.

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 16 Jan 2024, 11:19

Was meant to say this ages but I can't seem to find it on Xbox (I use the PC app) but it's on Steam it was on for £13 last time I saw

Lauren
VG mod