Does anyone know anywhere in Sheffield to trade in used Xbox games for good price?

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Does anyone know anywhere in Sheffield to trade in used Xbox games for good price?

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 28 Oct 2023, 13:44

Other than Crappy Excrement X (CEX) or Gayme (GAME)?

I'd sell the games on eBay but the last 3 times I sold on there the items sold but when I sent them off they went walkies in the post! :rage:

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 28 Oct 2023, 14:52

Not really leaving a lot of options here Richard Im afraid :/ Not to mention by ruling those two main options it sounds like you are suggesting more smaller stores- nothing wrong with that its just because even though I have a sister in Sheffield its not as simple as asking her for stuff like that because she doesnt game. After doing a quick search a few things have come up but whether they are any good is a different question. You could give the following a try:

- Cash shop
-Kennys
You could also use Ziffit if you want to try online without the eBay hassle. Never used Ziffit but the place I volunteer at uses it and it seems reliable

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 28 Oct 2023, 18:55

Turns out there IS a GAME in Town, within Sports Direct down The Moor.

But I'm not going to Town tomorrow when there's a match at Hillsborough, I hate being on a Hillsborough bound Tram from Town after about half 1 when the Owls are at Home.

Also, I found that Ziffit thing you mentioned, and have signed up for a free account, and I might download the app on both my phones tomorrow.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 30 Oct 2023, 13:40

£3.60 for the Cowabunga Collection on Xbox from Ziffit? Eh?!

They don't even have "No Place Like Home" listed!

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 30 Oct 2023, 21:53

Apologies if the suggestion wasn't any good :( like I said I never personally used it but it was worth a try

Lauren
VG mod

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 31 Oct 2023, 06:54

LilMissWerebear wrote:
30 Oct 2023, 21:53
Apologies if the suggestion wasn't any good :( like I said I never personally used it but it was worth a try

Thanks for trying to help :)

Most people ignore my topics :(

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 31 Oct 2023, 17:12

richardallen1976 wrote:
31 Oct 2023, 06:54
LilMissWerebear wrote:

I dont think its been that active on this section anyway plus some people here are not from the UK so I dont think there google searching will be as effective assuming theres a Sheffield in America (results are location based) I would say perhaps a very last resort will be Facebook Marketplace if you are more bothered about getting rid of your games. I know you said trading but I got the impression you actually meant selling idk

Lauren
VG mod

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 31 Oct 2023, 17:33

LilMissWerebear wrote:
31 Oct 2023, 17:12
richardallen1976 wrote:
31 Oct 2023, 06:54
LilMissWerebear wrote:

I dont think its been that active on this section anyway plus some people here are not from the UK so I dont think there google searching will be as effective assuming theres a Sheffield in America (results are location based) I would say perhaps a very last resort will be Facebook Marketplace if you are more bothered about getting rid of your games. I know you said trading but I got the impression you actually meant selling idk

Yeah there's more than 1 Sheffield in the US apparently, such as there's 1 in Texas.