Death Come True

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Death Come True

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 03 Oct 2023, 17:42

Does anyone know if/when this comes out on Xbox? I have used Google and can't find any info, the PC version's on Steam but it's Windows exclusive and I have Linux.

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Death Come True

Post by LilMissLarBear » 03 Oct 2023, 18:01

richardallen1976 wrote:
03 Oct 2023, 17:42

Does anyone know if/when this comes out on Xbox? I have used Google and can't find any info, the PC version's on Steam but it's Windows exclusive and I have Linux.

I can check on Game Pass for you if thats what you mean give me a sec to run a quick search- if its not anytime soon i dont think it will say so if you dont get an edit assume its not this month. brb

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Death Come True

Post by LilMissLarBear » 03 Oct 2023, 18:09

Ok, hi! Im back- Im afraid I couldnt find anything :/ It looks more of a Nintendo thing if you ask me (due to it being Japanese). Saying that Its created by the same dude that did the Danganronpa series and they are on Xbox Game pass so idk... perhaps theres just no plans to release it yet. Sorry Richard, I tried

Lauren
VG mod

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Death Come True

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 03 Oct 2023, 18:24

LilMissWerebear wrote:
03 Oct 2023, 18:09
Ok, hi! Im back- Im afraid I couldnt find anything :/ It looks more of a Nintendo thing if you ask me (due to it being Japanese). Saying that Its created by the same dude that did the Danganronpa series and they are on Xbox Game pass so idk... perhaps theres just no plans to release it yet. Sorry Richard, I tried

Thanks anyway :)

It's on Android so I might have a look on my phone tomorrow.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Death Come True

Post by LilMissLarBear » 03 Oct 2023, 19:02

yeah I saw its released on Android! I might check it out myself if its free and if its not too big of a game. Must get ready for spooky season! :dance:

Lauren
VG mod

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Death Come True

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 03 Oct 2023, 19:26

LilMissWerebear wrote:
03 Oct 2023, 19:02
yeah I saw its released on Android! I might check it out myself if its free and if its not too big of a game. Must get ready for spooky season! :dance:

It's in Japanese with English subs apparently.

Although I'd prefer dubbed English to be honest.

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Death Come True

Post by LilMissLarBear » 03 Oct 2023, 19:44

richardallen1976 wrote:
03 Oct 2023, 19:26
LilMissWerebear wrote:

I might wait until steam halloween sale tbh... apparently its 2 hours to complete (3 hours for 100%) and its just over £12 on steam!! sheeeesh unless theres going to be a good deal in the sale that will be a pass from me

Lauren
VG mod

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Death Come True

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 03 Oct 2023, 19:45

LilMissWerebear wrote:
03 Oct 2023, 19:44
richardallen1976 wrote:
03 Oct 2023, 19:26
LilMissWerebear wrote:

I might wait until steam halloween sale tbh... apparently its 2 hours to complete (3 hours for 100%) and its just over £12 on steam!! sheeeesh unless theres going to be a good deal in the sale that will be a pass from me

If it wasn't for the fact 98% of the games on Steam don't work on Linux, including this one, I'd have bought and downloaded it by now.