You have the last equipped item to protect you against a zombie attack. Do you think you will survive?

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

You have the last equipped item to protect you against a zombie attack. Do you think you will survive?

Post by LilMissLarBear » 20 Jul 2023, 19:47

As it says in the title!

To be clear, it involves any equippable item from the last game you played- doesn't necessarily have to be a weapon for example if it was a mushroom from Super Mario, your equippable item would be the mushroom.

I will count fists if your last played game is a fighting game, unless the played character has a special ability that involves a held item.

If your last played game does not include held items then skip it and think back to the game you played before that.

As always, feel free to come back and answer more than once if you have different answer ideas :dance:

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 21 Jul 2023, 13:08

Just played some phasmophobia where you can equip more than one item so Im only going to count the last item I saw being held which I believe was the flashlight XD Unless blinding zombies to death is an option then idk lol

Lauren
VG mod

Kaptain Kingler
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kaptain Kingler » 30 Jul 2023, 22:31

Electrified security baton from The Callisto Protocol. Not a bad choice tbh

djd001
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by djd001 » 30 Jul 2023, 22:35

My box of power tools. I like my odds
Once you’ve met someone, you never really forget them. it just takes a while for your memories to return

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 31 Jul 2023, 09:11

I haven't played many games in a while because I've been ill :( but I think my last game was Persona 5 which characters equip a melee item and gun. I'm not sure if the personas themselves count as an equippable item(s)??? :confuse: Either way I think I would be sorted if I had any of those

Lauren
VG mod

djd001
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by djd001 » 31 Jul 2023, 19:58

Ok so I read the rules this time round. I glimpsed the title and dove in.....
Raiden's Engulfing Lightning.
I still like my odds
Once you’ve met someone, you never really forget them. it just takes a while for your memories to return

UnmeiNoTenshi
Standard Member
Wales

Achievements

Post by UnmeiNoTenshi » 31 Jul 2023, 20:22

The gotterdammerung sword from Final Fantasy XVI

That or several pokemon if pokeballs are classed as held items.

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 31 Jul 2023, 21:07

UnmeiNoTenshi wrote:
31 Jul 2023, 20:22
The gotterdammerung sword from Final Fantasy XVI

That or several pokemon if pokeballs are classed as held items.

I'd say pokeballs count for sure! That sword sounds badass though

Lauren
VG mod