Xbox achievements not syncing with Xbox Network?

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 02 Jan 2023, 13:22

Above.

It's been an ongoing problem since towards the end of last year, that the achievements pop, but the points don't get added till the next day, like I got 50 points on Roblox last night, and I still don't think it's been added to this month's total.

Does anyone know if it'll ever be fixed? I am very aware of Google and Xbox.com.

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 08 Aug 2023, 18:41

It's still an ongoing problem, I got 25 points on Broforce Forever about an hour ago, and as far as I know, although the achievement "popped", the points haven't been added to my monthly score yet!

What gives? I thought MS announced a few weeks back that this particular issue was "fixed"? It clearly isn't.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 09 Sep 2023, 16:34

It still ain't fixed! I just got 200 points on a game for clearing 10 levels, and the cheevo "popped" but the points aren't added.

Sort it out FFS!

I am aware of Google and Xbox.com