Do you want salt with that?

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 16 Dec 2022, 19:48

LOL!  :haha:

So much salt displayed by hardcore Sony zealots on YouTube about various Xbox exclusives that are currently out and forthcoming next year, including High On Life that came out on Game Pass this past Tuesday.

I'm loath to link to some of the videos because they contain "adult" language, but basically they feature hardcore Sony zealots having full on meltdowns about stuff on Xbox that they want.

Rather pathetic IMO.

Thoughts?

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Beerkeg
Standard Member
Estonia

Achievements

Post by Beerkeg » 17 Dec 2022, 11:09

*King PC looks down at the consoles*
"Oh, the common folk are fighting again, how cute"

I don't really care about console exclusives. If it's not on PC it's not worth playing. I'm not buying another console just for 1 game... I did that with PS4 so I could play Bloodborne.... its been collecting dust for years

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 17 Dec 2022, 12:19

Beerkeg wrote:
17 Dec 2022, 11:09

I don't really care about console exclusives. If it's not on PC it's not worth playing. I'm not buying another console just for 1 game... I did that with PS4 so I could play Bloodborne.... its been collecting dust for years

I pretty much gave up on PC games when the original Xbox came out.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 28 Dec 2022, 17:56

Beerkeg wrote:
17 Dec 2022, 11:09

This right here though XD Although I do have a slightly different take on it. I have no reason to get a console altogether because PC gets a lot of these games anyway. Like the Xbox games, you can get on PC too and I'd imagine thats where Xbox is getting a bigger audience- thats one thing Playstation is not doing. I have the actual Xbox console but I can tell that Xbox is for sure doing more to expand their audience. Playstation could have chose to do that too but nope, they have no other platform to share their exclusives with.

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

Shounen-Recycled
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Shounen-Recycled » 01 Jan 2023, 12:39

Yes! The console war rages on. It actually doesn’t matter.
As gamers we should stick together…..Sega Mega Drive beats all anyway. 16 bit powerrrr
ImageCHEESY PASTA....LETS GO

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 01 Jan 2023, 13:46

Shounen-Recycled wrote:
01 Jan 2023, 12:39
Yes! The console war rages on. It actually doesn’t matter.
As gamers we should stick together…..Sega Mega Drive beats all anyway. 16 bit powerrrr

With respect, I preferred the SNES, Super Tennis was, and still is, THE greatest Tennis sim since Pong IMO.