[Updated] Ubisoft Forward in September

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 10 Jul 2022, 20:51

Ubisoft have teased that they will revealing news on "multiple" games at an event planned for September 10th.

Ubisoft claim “updates and news on multiple games and projects from Ubisoft teams around the world” will be showcased, but won't mention any games in particular.

So, what might be on the menu?

With the mothballing of the older Assassins Creed games, in a recent announcement the company said they would be showcasing "future of Assassin's Creed" in September. AC Valhalla will soon be wrapping the story of Eivor with the next DLC, so any news will probably involve the next instalment of the mainline game. The smart money is on a spin-off of AC Infinity.

The Prince of Persia remake has been stalled for a while, so fans are hoping for some good news for a change.

Beyond Good & Evil 2 has been on a long, slow burn since 2017, so some news is way overdue.

So what other games do you expect to see on the list?

Source - GiveMeSport.
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Ubisoft Forward in September

Post by LikkleMel » 16 Jul 2022, 12:25

I was looking forward to the prince of persia remake anything else from Ubisoft is a bit naff nowadays
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 01 Sep 2022, 19:12

With just 9 days to go, Ubisoft have been grinding their teeth over the leaks about a new Assassins Creed Game, and have grudgingly confirmed that there is a new game in production. Called Assassins Creed Mirage, the game will be set in Bagdad, and will be focused on a more stealthy character.

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 11 Sep 2022, 20:12

Ubisoft and Netflix announce collaboration, with Netflix hosting three games from Ubisoft, which will be free to play for subscribers.

Netflix is already providing 5 games for its' customers, including 2 Stranger Things games based on its' popular TV series. Now it will add...

Valiant Hearts 2 - A successor to Valiant Hearts: The Great War, there isn't any news about when it will be set.

Mighty Quest for Epic Loot - roguelite-inspired hack-and-slash adventure.

Assassins Creed (Something) - Both companies are tight lipped about this one, other than it will launch at the same time as the live-action TV series, whenever that will be.

All the games will be available via the Netflix app, which can be downloaded from App Store and Google Play

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 12 Sep 2022, 08:52

LikkleMel wrote:
16 Jul 2022, 12:25
I was looking forward to the prince of persia remake anything else from Ubisoft is a bit naff nowadays

As good as the original Prince of Persia was, it's quite old now, time to move on IMO.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)