Danganronpa smartphone game coming to consoles & PC.

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 10 May 2022, 21:05

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair was released as a smartphone game by Spike Chunsoft in July 2012. The Anniversary Edition was released for smartphone in August 2020

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition was released for Xbox One, Windows 10, Xbox Game Pass, and PC Game Pass on Monday.

Spike Chunsoft describes the game...

Jabberwock Island – once a popular tourist destination, this now uninhabited island remains oddly pristine. You and your classmates at the elite Hope's Peak Academy have been brought to this island by your super-cute teacher for a “lovey-dovey, heart-throbbing school trip.” Everyone seems to be having fun in the sun…until Monokuma returns to restart his murderous game! Trapped on this island of mutual killing, your only hope of escape rests in solving the island's mysteries. But be warned—sometimes the truth can be its own despair…

Source - ANN
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 30 May 2022, 06:38

Yeah for the anniversary version there was a bundle released and that was on consoles since the games are already on PC :) I have been asked by viewers on my twitch if I was gonna get it but I already have the games on PC lol.

Think they still need to release Despair Girls on console yet :confuse:

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 30 May 2022, 12:38

Technically Despair Girls is separate to the three Danganronpa games. It doesn't follow so much a similar story line and it's more of a rpg style than a story rich game. That's my reasoning anyway.

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!