Elden Ring

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Sasuke
Great Britain

Achievements

Elden Ring

Post by Sasuke » 22 Mar 2022, 05:04

Elden Ring has to be the most fun I’ve had playing a video game in a few years. I’m glad they decided to make it open world and the amount of content is incredible.

Coding
Veteran Member
Australia

Achievements

Elden Ring

Post by Coding » 02 May 2022, 08:40

Elden Ring lives up to the hype. Excellent game play. Good quests. Good bosses. Story... well I mean it's a Souls game, so it drip feeds you lore through item descriptions etc. But what is put in front of you is solid. 100% recommended for anyone who likes Souls games. Although it'd actually make for a good first entry for someone who has never played Souls before*. There are things there that can help someone who is still learning, specifically summons. Easy 10/10 to me, but I'm biased and a Souls fan. Realistically a 9/10 because they haven't really improved how you do coop (whole lot of bs like summoning people, passwords etc).

*If it's your first Souls, you can do the Tree Sentinel later.  The entire point of that boss being the first thing you run into after leaving tutorial catacomb is to teach you to come back later when you've leveled a bit.

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Elden Ring

Post by GraceMellody » 09 Dec 2022, 10:58

Congratulations Elden Ring on becoming Game of the Year 2022! :dance: :dance: :dance:
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

Beerkeg
Standard Member
Estonia

Achievements

Elden Ring

Post by Beerkeg » 26 Apr 2023, 05:48

The Convergence mod for Eldren Ring might be releasing their alpha build in a week or so... atleast thats what the devs hinted at.

Beerkeg
Standard Member
Estonia

Achievements

Elden Ring

Post by Beerkeg » 28 Apr 2023, 23:50

The mod first alpha build just released a few hours ago.
Patch notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JHX ... XKUNE/edit
Mod download: https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/3419?tab=files