Xenoblade Chronicles X: What do you think New LA is missing.

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Jongriffin
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Xenoblade Chronicles X: What do you think New LA is missing.

Post by Jongriffin » 20 Aug 2021, 03:28

I've been playing Xenoblade Chronicles X on my Wii U. It's my first time playing X or any Xenoblade game for that matter. I love the concept of a city that is left over in a spaceship. It actually reminds me of Super Dimension Fortress Macross. However, as much as the city is charming with its neighborhoods, cathedral, shopping centers, and charming little restaurants, it's missing one thing. It's missing a library.

I'm surprised the creators didn't think to put a library in the game. See, when I play these games, I pretend I'm living them. I like to think that when my character takes a break from being a Mediator or exploring the vast alien world that he likes to find things that entertain and relax him. My character tends to be the educated type, who loves biology, history, and archeology, so he's disheartened to see that there isn't a public library in New LA. Oh sure, people have those holographic tablets they can read books from, I'm sure. But it's not the same as holding a physical book and being in a library with shelves and shelves of book. Out of all the things that New LA could have had, it's sad they chose not to have a library.

So, if you were living in New LA and you were taking a break from fighting Indigens and working as a Blade in your division, what one establishment (and you can only choose one) would choose and why?