[EVENT] Smash Ultimate Tournament - 19th June

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

[EVENT] Smash Ultimate Tournament - 19th June

Post by GraceMellody » 27 May 2021, 10:47

Animeleague Online Smash Ultimate Tournament

Welcome to Animeleague's Online Smash Ultimate Tournament!
To take part in this event, you will need to have your own Nintendo Switch, Online access, and a copy of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
The provisional date for this is Saturday 19th June at 1PM, but may change or have to run over two days if there's a lot of interest!

RULES
  • You will need to add me as a friend either on the forums or on Discord (I will PM you with my information if you don't have it)
  • You need to check in 1 hour before the tournament starts on the forums or via Discord, otherwise we will be removing people.
  • Single Elimination, No items, No Final Smash, Final Destination, 7 Minute matches with 3 Stock.
  • Please only sign up if you have a steady internet connection, to avoid issues.
HOW TO JOIN
You can join this tournament by filling in the registration form on this page: https://challonge.com/tournaments/signu ... qgx61lua2t
If you have any questions or cannot sign up via the registration page, please privately message me.

PRIZES
1st Place: £15 Nintendo eShop Download Code + 2000 AL Points
2nd Place: Anime / Gaming Themed Goodie Bag + 1000 AL Points
3rd Place: Chibi Digital Art Commission from MelodiqueArt + 500 AL Points 
If you win a physical prize please be aware that you will need to provide me with your address

Got any questions? Ask in this thread!
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt