Black Desert Online

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Ali-Renegade
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Black Desert Online

Post by Ali-Renegade » 27 Apr 2021, 11:07

So with Black Desert Online being released for free a while ago it would be interesting to know how many people managed to get it before it stopped being free and whether you are enjoying it and what sort of experiences you've had so far. So I will start, I logged in for the first time and heard real world music coming from somewhere, i checked all of my devices to make sure none of them were playing anything and they weren't, that's when i found the source, one of the races called Shai are able to play music and it can be literally any song they want, I ended up hanging around with them for a while and they said they would help me to level up but little did i know this would be the most mind blowing experience of my life, we both got onto a horse and suddenly started teleporting all over the place and my level was constantly going up without me having to fight anything, within 5 minutes we were back where we started and the horse was in the floor and my Shai friend was acting like what just happened was completely normal, needless to say i'm now terrified to get on another horse.
*VTuber - Cookies and Cream Bunny*
*Semi Famous Metaverse Musician*
*Psychology Graduate and Computer Science Enthusiast*
*Game Designer*

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Black Desert Online

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 08 Jun 2021, 16:33

Its a great game, I played it for a good few months last year. The graphics are stunning, the combat is slick and the world is absolutely huge.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.