Share Your Screenshots and Recordings

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 15 Dec 2020, 21:56

So I had this idea for a thread dedicated to sharing screenshots or videos of our games. Whether it's your favorite moment you managed to screenshot or a scene that you really like, come share it! I've asked and got the green light to make this thread so don't be shy, let's see what screenshots or videos you've got and how epic your gameplay is!! Image I'll start with my videos first, then screenshots after those towards the bottom of this post. ^^ How about everyone else? Share your stuff so we can all appreciate it~ :3

I've made a video of getting 6 AP per battle against 2 Fastitocalons-F monsters that I called kind of a loop since there's not really an end to how many times you can do it until you're satisfied really. This is the video I made from Final Fantasy VIII Remastered of this:

And this is me obtaining Ifrit, just felt like recording it for some reason but it's not unique or anything special, just more of a recording of my progress. ^^;

I've always loved the scene where you obtain Alastor in DMC 1 so I recorded the scene. Image SO MUCH BLOOD!!! lol

And the scene where Phantom crashes the one-man party and you first meet him. I love the joke Dante makes. lol XD Classic!

Xenoverse 1 gameplay with my Lapis male Saiyan before I deleted him to make a Broly looking one then deleted that one to make Lapis Lazuli that I'm using now. Image I'm trying to rack up some more points for Ki though and collect Zeni so I can purchase Final Shine Attack (600,000 Zeni).

Xenoverse 1 gameplay with my most recent incarnation of Android 17, my male Saiyan which I've named Lapis Lazuli after the names of Android 17 (Lapis) and Android 18 (Lazuli) before Dr. Gero turned them into androids. Interesting fact: it's also the name of a deep blue colored gem, Lapis Lazuli. ^^

Current stats for Lapis Lazuli. At 53 Stamina you have 6 full Stamina bars, with 28 Ki you get 5 bars of Ki. This has been tested by me, and I'm referring to without any boosts from clothes or other equipment. Without any equipment (Clothes or Z-Souls, Accessories don't count though since those don't provide any actual stat boosts) with 28 Ki and 53 Stamina you get 5 bars of Ki and 6 bars of Stamina. I just like how it's a nice, solid base. Of course after you put the points into those stats you still need to level up a fair amount before your Ki and Stamina bars actually reach 5 and 6 bars respectively since, up to a certain level (which I haven't taken note of when it stops increasing per level up so I'm not sure at what exact level it stop adding increments so if you're curious, just unequip everything then go into a PQ with Energy Charge (I always use the first one, PQ 00, the one before the World Tournament) and charge up that ki until you max it out and if it's not a full 5 bars of Ki then you still need to level up more until it is. It doesn't matter what other stat you invest in but it does add automatically in Ki and Stamina until you hit a certain level which I'm still not sure of what level that is so adding more than 53 Stamina or 28 Ki (You could aim for 53 Ki as well as 53 Stamina though, but I just need 5 bars of ki since I use mainly Saiyans equipped with Super Vegeta so I spam a lot of Ultimates so that's what I go by) imo putting more than 28 and 53 respectively into Ki and Stamina isn't necessary at least for a Saiyan CaC. DEFINITELY start out applying your points to Stamina and Ki FIRST so as to capitalize on the automatic increments it adds in early levels to them. You can always increase one of the other ones at another time, but Ki and Stamina are what you should prioritize with your first points. I just build my Ki Blast stat after those since I like the ki-based build. Image

My Z-Souls that I've acquired so far, keep in mind I haven't even fought the Ginyu Force yet so I'm not even at the Namek part of the story, so it's a small collection so far. ^^;

This is the preferred look for my CaC but right now I need to worry about stat boosts and reductions so this is just the aesthetic preference. ^^ So far anyway. GT Goku's clothes give a 5 point boost (max boost any clothing item can give you in anything) in Health and Ki Blast... but I can't remember what other stats it gives. I'll find out soon since Pan hands those out at a certain stage when training with her. ^^

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 16 Dec 2020, 20:14

I mean... If you want some in game images. All my blog post reviews have in game screenshots to avoid plagarism from other sites. Here it is: www.wordpress.com/heyitslaurenk

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 17 Dec 2020, 05:25

lambda-sky
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by lambda-sky » 17 Dec 2020, 10:35

It's a shame that AL doesn't support webm or mp4 attachments. :(

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 17 Dec 2020, 16:32

Emotive Spirit wrote:
17 Dec 2020, 09:40
Falalalalalalalolin wrote:
17 Dec 2020, 05:25
Is that from SAO Alicization?
Disgaea 1, specifically Disgaea 1 Complete

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 18 Dec 2020, 02:56

lambda-sky wrote:
17 Dec 2020, 10:35
That's unfortunate yeah, just a tad.
17 Dec 2020, 16:32
Emotive Spirit wrote:
17 Dec 2020, 09:40
17 Dec 2020, 05:25
Is that from SAO Alicization?
Disgaea 1, specifically Disgaea 1 Complete
Oh okay. I never really got too far in the actual story of the game but I did start it at one point. It does have that Nippon Ichi touch to it which I should've noticed earlier. Does Hour of Darkness accurately duplicate the story or is too much of it changed?

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 18 Dec 2020, 04:30

All the relreases are the same, save the DS version which drastically cut the voice acting

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 18 Dec 2020, 08:02

18 Dec 2020, 04:30
All the relreases are the same, save the DS version which drastically cut the voice acting
Oof! Ouch, then in that case I'm not getting that version. D: I think I'm happy with Afternoon of Darkness I got on my Vita from the PS Store after hearing that. o.o;

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 18 Dec 2020, 21:48

lambda-sky wrote:
I think the server would get filled very quickly lol, you can always upload stuff as unlisted to YouTube and link like that
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 30 Nov 2021, 02:25

good snom Image

also my save file is now cursed

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 30 Nov 2021, 02:34

GraceMellody wrote:
18 Dec 2020, 21:48
lambda-sky wrote:
I think the server would get filled very quickly lol, you can always upload stuff as unlisted to YouTube and link like that
It actually makes sense that the server would get filled really fast. I'm not really sure what I was thinking when I made that suggestion. lol Sorry. :sweatdrop:
Lolin wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 02:25
good snom Image

also my save file is now cursed

lol I wondered what you meant by cursed, like corrupted. But I see why now. xD

Is it sleeping though? I don't know much about today's pokemon unfortunately.

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 04 Dec 2021, 09:41

oooooo gimme a sec I can share a tiktok of me doing a song on Muse Dash!

Lauren
VG mod

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 04 Dec 2021, 09:42

https://www.tiktok.com/@heyitslaurenk/v ... 1153720837

Tada! enjoy! You should be able to see it still even if you dont have an account

Lauren
VG mod

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 13 Dec 2021, 09:27

LilMissCrazy wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 09:42
https://www.tiktok.com/@heyitslaurenk/v ... 1153720837

Tada! enjoy! You should be able to see it still even if you dont have an account
The game looks like fun. :dance: I've never heard of it before though. What kind of game is it?

On Xenoverse 1 I've actually managed to stick with a Frieza-type character that I think I named Cryosion or Cryosive, one of those. I've used both names for a CaC but at different times, but my current one is level 86 which I'm trying to get to 99 (or 100, can't remember the cap level on that game) for the Trophy.

A screenshot from DMC3: Special Edition from Vergil's pause menu.

And this I got from using DMC4: Special Edition's Theater Mode to view the scene where Nero awakens Yamato and scares the hell out of Agnus. :evil: I love Nero's words during this scene: "From that day forth... my arm changed... and a voice echoed 'Power! Give me more power!' and if I become a demon, so be it... I'll endure the exile... anything... to protect her!" Love the reference to power that Vergil was always wanting. Had me thinking immediately about Vergil's hunger for power from DMC3. I use this one for the cover image in my PSN account page. :^_^: