Phasmophobia

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Phasmophobia

Post by LilMissLarBear » 26 Mar 2023, 19:20

They have recently done an update so it would be a good time to get back into it for sure! You got a new difficulty called insanity and what ive loved the most from this update is the challenge mode! it changes every week and the best part is that they give you all the required equipment so you dont need to fork out for it :dance:

Im excited on what the new challenge will be, this one that will be removed tomorrow was super hard- a 0 sanity and 0 evidence challenge. I dont usually play in those sort of settings but you literllay have nothing to lose so i tried it and completed it! I was absolutely buzzing :D was a massive achievement

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Phasmophobia

Post by LilMissLarBear » 08 Apr 2023, 10:39

Easter event until 12th April!!! Your chance to get a easter badge and trophy :dance:

How does one possess said rewards, you ask? It's simple! We going easter egg hunt style in all the small maps :=D: No need to find the ghost type, and it can be done on any difficulty (even on friendly mode). Just find all the eggs then leave!

Whose doing this with me?! (I got 3 maps left to complete)

Lauren
VG mod

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Phasmophobia

Post by LilMissLarBear » 11 Apr 2023, 17:27

This weeks Challenge Mode! There has been a missed delivery so you will have limited items available. The map for this week is the High School map! Good luck fellow ghost hunters :dance:

Lauren
VG mod

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Phasmophobia

Post by LilMissLarBear » 19 Apr 2023, 15:38

New weekly challenge for anyone who wishes to accept! You now have to rely on your hearing only. There will be very little equipment available to you that will help you see whats happening. Only audio equipment is allowed with the exception of a few candles and a UV torch and DOTS projector.

This week is a tough one, being set in the largest map in the game- Sunny Meadows!

Lauren
VG mod

Bear
Shadow Member
Shadow Member
Great Britain

Phasmophobia

Post by Bear » 23 May 2023, 23:07

I either got it on a steam sale or humble bundle sale, probably the latter.

I got it to play on VR, I won't be playing anytime soon. I can blame lack of ability to air link to my pc over being scared. Right up until Lila install my Internet, then I'll go back to being just scared.
Wooooooobwoobwoobwoobwoob (\/) (°W°) (\/)

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory."
-Leonard Nimoy 26/3/1938 - 27/2/2015

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Phasmophobia

Post by LilMissLarBear » 24 May 2023, 05:09

Been slacking on the weekly challenges, gutted I didn't get to do last week's one because that was a relatively easy one with ghost only being half the speed but more frequent ghost hunts.

This week it's on the theme of paparazzi! Anything along the lines of photos, images and sound can be used to identify the ghost. You can even try get it's autograph! The map used for this week is Bleasdale. Good luck to all! :dance:

Lauren
VG mod

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Phasmophobia

Post by LilMissLarBear » 24 May 2023, 05:15

Bear wrote:
23 May 2023, 23:07

I got it to play on VR, I won't be playing anytime soon. I can blame lack of ability to air link to my pc over being scared. Right up until Lila install my Internet, then I'll go back to being just scared.

It's scary as heck when I frantically try to open up a hiding spot during a hunt. Will tell you a funny story- I teamed up with one other person and we did a round in Tanglewood. I stayed behind to check for evidence, found it and was omw to leave. Door slammed in my face so I hid for the ghost hunt. Had a hard time getting in the wardrobe but finally did it lol. After all that I was told the ghost never left it's room :sweatdrop:

Lauren
VG mod

Bear
Shadow Member
Shadow Member
Great Britain

Phasmophobia

Post by Bear » 24 May 2023, 20:00

LilMissLarBear wrote:
24 May 2023, 05:15
Bear wrote:

It's scary as heck when I frantically try to open up a hiding spot during a hunt. Will tell you a funny story- I teamed up with one other person and we did a round in Tanglewood. I stayed behind to check for evidence, found it and was omw to leave. Door slammed in my face so I hid for the ghost hunt. Had a hard time getting in the wardrobe but finally did it lol. After all that I was told the ghost never left it's room :sweatdrop:

Have you/Do you play it on VR?

I've noticed the extra immersion has an exponential effect on how something scary is. Once my Internet is sorted I'll look into trying all 30 seconds before taking off my headset and never playing it again, just like Doom VFR.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory."

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Phasmophobia

Post by LilMissLarBear » 24 May 2023, 20:25

Bear wrote:
24 May 2023, 20:00
LilMissLarBear wrote:
24 May 2023, 05:15
Bear wrote:

Have you/Do you play it on VR?

I've noticed the extra immersion has an exponential effect on how something scary is. Once my Internet is sorted I'll look into trying all 30 seconds before taking off my headset and never playing it again, just like Doom VFR.

I don't own a VR headset so I've never played this in VR, can imagine it being terrifying, I get scared enough without VR lol

Lauren
VG mod

Bear
Shadow Member
Shadow Member
Great Britain

Phasmophobia

Post by Bear » 24 May 2023, 21:17

I'll make sure to wear my brown pants

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Phasmophobia

Post by LilMissLarBear » 18 Jul 2023, 19:12

Just a quick question if theres anyone here who plays, for this weeks Seek challenge does anyone know if only 2 pieces of evidence are given? Ive been screwed over twice now because the game would not give me 3 bits of evidence. The last game would not give me ghost orbs which usually show right away. I either needed orbs or spirit box and I wasnt getting spirit box- takes a while anyway. So I go for Phantom (DOTS, fingerprints and spirit box) as a guess and turns out it was a Banshee :rage: (fingerprints, DOTS, ghost orbs)

Lauren
VG mod

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Phasmophobia

Post by LilMissLarBear » 17 Aug 2023, 20:05

New major update has dropped today! For all the phas players be sure to update ya game pronto :dance: will probably play later once I had my scran

Lauren
VG mod

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Phasmophobia

Post by LilMissLarBear » 07 Sep 2023, 13:45

I think they added a new ghost interaction with the new update?! Boys bedroom in Tanglewood, literally playing music full blast from the radio. Idk if that's to add to or replace the radio static we would get previously. I do not advise hiding there while that's on omg it was so hard to tell if a ghost hunt ended

Lauren
VG mod

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Phasmophobia

Post by LilMissLarBear » 07 Sep 2023, 15:48

I found confirmation regarding new sounds!! :dance:

https://youtube.com/shorts/o_FRqumKw0I? ... B-GRCZGipm

Lauren
VG mod

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Phasmophobia

Post by LilMissLarBear » 10 Sep 2023, 16:46

Achieved my first perfect game!!! (Correctly identifying the ghost, ticking off all the bonus objectives and 10 three star photos that must include at least the bone and collected, cursed item and the ghost photo) :dance:

Lauren
VG mod