What's your favorite failed console?

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 18 Nov 2020, 01:30

Android Spirit wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 01:16
That is GOLDEN!!! I want one but idk what I'd do with it. ^^; I mean if it's that rare it's best not to take it out and use it but I can never leave my stuff alone like that. lol I always gotta fiddle with everything I get. XD Used to break so much stuff but I'm older and ... more careful at least. Whether or not I'm wiser is debatable. >.>;

thanks, it is one of the better/rarest parts of my video game collection, to this day i've yet to see another one and it only cost me £70 at the time so it was a steal, basically :3 it's been so difficult not opening up to give it a try but that would ruin the value of it i believe so it's there just to be looked at rather than played with, which may seem boring but i'd feel so fucking cautious if i had to take it out of its original packaging D:
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 18 Nov 2020, 01:35

melanch0lic wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 01:30
Android Spirit wrote:
That is GOLDEN!!! I want one but idk what I'd do with it. ^^; I mean if it's that rare it's best not to take it out and use it but I can never leave my stuff alone like that. lol I always gotta fiddle with everything I get. XD Used to break so much stuff but I'm older and ... more careful at least. Whether or not I'm wiser is debatable. >.>;

thanks, it is one of the better/rarest parts of my video game collection, to this day i've yet to see another one and it only cost me £70 at the time so it was a steal, basically :3 it's been so difficult not opening up to give it a try but that would ruin the value of it i believe so it's there just to be looked at rather than played with, which may seem boring but i'd feel so fucking cautious if i had to take it out of its original packaging D:
I know what you mean. I feel that cautious about my PS3 and PS4 because of our new, substantially less overall income. D: Maybe I could beg my mom to let me get a PS2... unless I just want to wait til my ancient one quits. But it's already been close. Maybe I'll wait.
Last edited by Emotive on 18 Nov 2020, 16:30, edited 1 time in total.

Biggkenny
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Biggkenny » 18 Nov 2020, 10:00

Android Spirit wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 01:35
melanch0lic wrote:
Android Spirit wrote:

Maybe I could bed my mom

:O That's illegal.

I find that the old consoles seem to be able to live forever for some reason. Maybe they weren't built to fail like the most modern ones.

~Biggkenny~

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 18 Nov 2020, 16:30

Biggkenny wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 10:00
Android Spirit wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 01:35
melanch0lic wrote:

Maybe I could bed my mom

:O That's illegal.

I find that the old consoles seem to be able to live forever for some reason. Maybe they weren't built to fail like the most modern ones.
I hate this keyboard. I meant to say "beg." >.>