Genshin Impact...

Discuss anything relating to consoles, or VGing in general.

Moderators: Nishizono Shinji, Heyitslaurenk, GraceMellody

User avatar
Dark_
Retroactive Member
Retroactive Member
Posts: 18983
Joined: 12 Mar 2020, 10:37
Contact:
Great Britain

Genshin Impact...

Post by Dark_ » 30 Sep 2020, 20:35

MPXX wrote:
30 Sep 2020, 18:12
I've only played a few hours but am enjoying it a lot!!! The world and music are absolutely beautiful! (^^)

ikr! its so good! :D
Image

SpInNy FinGeRS

User avatar
Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Posts: 1584
Joined: 28 Apr 2019, 16:31
Contact:
Great Britain

Achievements

Genshin Impact...

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 01 Oct 2020, 09:54

Gunna download this tonight
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

User avatar
Ash 'Kaosu' Symonds
Standard Member
Posts: 201
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 21:14
Great Britain

Achievements

Genshin Impact...

Post by Ash 'Kaosu' Symonds » 01 Oct 2020, 16:58

Got it all installed on pc :D

User avatar
Kai
Veteran Member
Posts: 2133
Joined: 19 Jan 2016, 15:59
Great Britain

Achievements

Genshin Impact...

Post by Kai » 02 Oct 2020, 04:47

User ID: 700516566 (Shadow). This is my PC and Mobile account

Feel free to add me.

Haven't really started my PS4 save yet, but my PSN ID is in my mess of a Signature below, which I need to actually fix at some point lol.

With all that said, I'm currently Adventure Lv22, close to Lv23 at the time of this reply with Five characters at Lv40 (my Protagonist, Amber, Fischl, Noelle and Lisa, with the rest of my characters being Barbara Lv30, Kaeya Lv20, Chongyun Lv1 and Razor Lv1)
Image Image Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

User avatar
Dark_
Retroactive Member
Retroactive Member
Posts: 18983
Joined: 12 Mar 2020, 10:37
Contact:
Great Britain

Genshin Impact...

Post by Dark_ » 02 Oct 2020, 05:48

Kai wrote:
02 Oct 2020, 04:47
User ID: 700516566 (Shadow). This is my PC and Mobile account

Feel free to add me.

Haven't really started my PS4 save yet, but my PSN ID is in my mess of a Signature below, which I need to actually fix at some point lol.

With all that said, I'm currently Adventure Lv22, close to Lv23 at the time of this reply with Five characters at Lv40 (my Protagonist, Amber, Fischl, Noelle and Lisa, with the rest of my characters being Barbara Lv30, Kaeya Lv20, Chongyun Lv1 and Razor Lv1)

damn im half your everything XD ill add you tonight after work :P
Image

SpInNy FinGeRS

User avatar
Beerkeg
Standard Member
Posts: 649
Joined: 05 May 2017, 20:51
Contact:
Estonia

Achievements

Genshin Impact...

Post by Beerkeg » 02 Oct 2020, 06:44

I played a bit yesterday. Its fun enough for now, I'm not sure how long it'll last. I haven't seen anyone else so I'm guessing its one of those online only when you invite someone kind of things. I'm adventure rank 13, 4/6 characters lvl 20.

User avatar
MPXX
New Member
Posts: 39
Joined: 26 Jul 2020, 11:53
Great Britain

Achievements

Genshin Impact...

Post by MPXX » 02 Oct 2020, 07:03

i'm only rank 9 but the more I play the more I like this game!

FYI Japanese voice acting can be switched on in the settings (^^)

It sucks you can't transfer a PS4 account and I really wish the switch version was out now though...
My first single 'Afterlife/Superhighway' (feat. Hatsune Miku) is out now on Spotify and Bandcamp (^^)

https://mpxx.bandcamp.com/album/afterli ... tsune-miku

IG: @mpxxmusic
Twitter: @mpxx20
TikTok: @mpxxmusic
 

User avatar
Kai
Veteran Member
Posts: 2133
Joined: 19 Jan 2016, 15:59
Great Britain

Achievements

Genshin Impact...

Post by Kai » 02 Oct 2020, 08:45

Beerkeg wrote:
02 Oct 2020, 06:44
I played a bit yesterday. Its fun enough for now, I'm not sure how long it'll last. I haven't seen anyone else so I'm guessing its one of those online only when you invite someone kind of things. I'm adventure rank 13, 4/6 characters lvl 20.
Co-op is locked until Adventure Lv16. The grind isn't that bad though, just keep activating Statues and teleporters for an extra 50 Adventure EXP each, Treasure Chests for 20 each and when you get to Lv14, do the daily commissions. 4 a day and bonuses when you finish them all and turn them in to the NPC, Katheryne. Upgrading the regional statues gives a lot per level as well, plus they give you stamina boosts so less worrying about drowning your characters or have them fall to their deaths lol
Image Image Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

User avatar
Beerkeg
Standard Member
Posts: 649
Joined: 05 May 2017, 20:51
Contact:
Estonia

Achievements

Genshin Impact...

Post by Beerkeg » 02 Oct 2020, 08:55

Yeah I've been doing all that, I went to explore the west/southwest area with the other type of statues. Stopped after doing the first 4 commissions. I don't like that you can only do 4 a day. Like theres quite a few features that hamper your progress with wait timers. The game is a bit too easy at the moment, not sure what the end game is going to be like. Like I'd want to play like 16 hours on a saturday, but I don't think that theres enough options in in the game to keep me in it for that long in 1 session. I can do the commission, the ley lines, unlock all the statues and then if I can't do any quests, I'll just be running around looking for the statue upgrades and such. There isn't a big abundance of optional quests either. I dunno, I guess I'll see what its like a bit later on, still enjoying it so far so wont stop yet.

User avatar
Kai
Veteran Member
Posts: 2133
Joined: 19 Jan 2016, 15:59
Great Britain

Achievements

Genshin Impact...

Post by Kai » 02 Oct 2020, 09:18

Beerkeg wrote:
02 Oct 2020, 08:55
Yeah I've been doing all that, I went to explore the west/southwest area with the other type of statues. Stopped after doing the first 4 commissions. I don't like that you can only do 4 a day. Like theres quite a few features that hamper your progress with wait timers. The game is a bit too easy at the moment, not sure what the end game is going to be like. Like I'd want to play like 16 hours on a saturday, but I don't think that theres enough options in in the game to keep me in it for that long in 1 session. I can do the commission, the ley lines, unlock all the statues and then if I can't do any quests, I'll just be running around looking for the statue upgrades and such. There isn't a big abundance of optional quests either. I dunno, I guess I'll see what its like a bit later on, still enjoying it so far so wont stop yet.
I mean, it is technically a mobile game at heart, being free to play with Gacha and Microtransactions, I guess the dailies are there to remind you of that.

The story stuff is pretty easy, a bit too easy TBH, but the more challenging stuff will be certain domains and events that opens up or gets new quezts from adventure Lv20 onwards. The Spiral Challenge is an endurance test where there's a checkpoint every three floors, but you can't heal or revive with consumables in between checkpoints. Naturally they get harder with each section. That's probably the toughest so far. But yeah, who knows what we'll get in the future? Hopefully more stuff that will encourage Co-op play. TBH, I want to see more events that rewards hard to obtain food items and certain materials, or maybe even just special food recipes.
Image Image Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

User avatar
Ash 'Kaosu' Symonds
Standard Member
Posts: 201
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 21:14
Great Britain

Achievements

Genshin Impact...

Post by Ash 'Kaosu' Symonds » 03 Oct 2020, 14:57

I'm currently at Adventure Rank 10

User avatar
Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Posts: 4532
Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 20:57
Contact:
Great Britain

Achievements

Genshin Impact...

Post by Elgood81 » 05 Oct 2020, 20:11

i play this on my mobile and i'm a little addicted to it. getting it onto my pc however is proving difficult on a mobile hotspot
also the gatcha side of it is typical gatcha. not gonna drop even a pennie into that. i'm happy to play with what i have, though i do have a 4 star Noelle (is she a good character?)


Image
Image
Image
Image
Sign up for the Joestar Clan and STAND Proud with us!
ImageImage
Made By HentaiSenpai
  Spoiler:  
Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

User avatar
Ash 'Kaosu' Symonds
Standard Member
Posts: 201
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 21:14
Great Britain

Achievements

Genshin Impact...

Post by Ash 'Kaosu' Symonds » 05 Oct 2020, 20:13

Rank 16 now so I can do co-op :D

User avatar
Kai
Veteran Member
Posts: 2133
Joined: 19 Jan 2016, 15:59
Great Britain

Achievements

Genshin Impact...

Post by Kai » 06 Oct 2020, 05:45

Got to Adventure Rank 30, and have been mostly farming Artifactsthe EXP really adds up when you do Domain runs, but I advise saving the artefact ones for when you're Adventure Rank 30+ as that's when you can get 4-star Artifacts, just don't sleep on the Weapon Ascension or Talent dungeons when you're ready to level up your characters.
Image Image Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

User avatar
Ash 'Kaosu' Symonds
Standard Member
Posts: 201
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 21:14
Great Britain

Achievements

Genshin Impact...

Post by Ash 'Kaosu' Symonds » 06 Oct 2020, 06:13

Yeah. I've been leveling my characters as soon as I can. Already acended a few characters and weapons :)

Post Reply