Video Game Habits

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

softnlil
Pink Member
Pink Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Video Game Habits

Post by softnlil » 10 Sep 2020, 14:25

does anyone have any weird habits they do when they game? i tend to whisper in tense situations like the killer in dead by daylight is going to hear my through my screen and instantly find me xD or whenever i'm doing a stealth mission and i sit there whispering like the enemy will hear me. i'm also the person who leans when racing in mario kart... yes, the lean definitely helps me to move around corners faster!
หฑ ๐“ˆ’ ๐“ˆŠ โ”ˆ ๐“ˆ’ โ”ˆ ๐“ˆ‰ โ”ˆ ๐“ˆ’ โ”ˆ ๐“ˆŠ ๐“ˆ’ หฒ

โ‹†โ‹…สšย ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณย ษžโ‹…โ‹†
๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ 4 ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ! ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ!!! โ™กยธ.โ€ข*
ย โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ
โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พย ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ป๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅย โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบโ€งอ™
ย 
๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜Œ๐˜ก ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ! ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ <33
๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต

ย 

Beerkeg
Standard Member
Estonia

Achievements

Video Game Habits

Post by Beerkeg » 10 Sep 2020, 14:40

Since video game music is so.... bland.... I just sing along to whatever I put on.

And I always save before clicking save & quit.

softnlil
Pink Member
Pink Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Video Game Habits

Post by softnlil » 10 Sep 2020, 14:43

Beerkeg wrote: โ†‘
10 Sep 2020, 14:40
Since video game music is so.... bland.... I just sing along to whatever I put on.

And I always save before clicking save & quit.

i double save before exiting every game xD i think losing my save files as a child because the first save didn't work has taught me never to trust the first save xD maybe the 5th or 6th though

๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ 4 ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ! ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พย ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ป๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅย โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบโ€งอ™
ย 
๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜Œ๐˜ก ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ! ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ <33

ย 

Beerkeg
Standard Member
Estonia

Achievements

Video Game Habits

Post by Beerkeg » 10 Sep 2020, 14:50

Do you make new saves or overwrite the last one?

I remember I played Fallout 3, I kept overwriting my only save. I was on the main quest in the tunnels before getting to the brotherhood stronghold thing. I went around the corner and saw a guy in power armor and my first thought was "baddie, heavy, nuke it" and killed him. Saved the game just in case there were more, quicksaved before leaving the tunnels, and leaving also autosaved. I then watched the companion thing for the quest run into the stronghold while the brotherhood tried to kill me. I couldn't finish the main questline so I had to restart the game. That was a fun way to lose 30+ hours of gameplay :P

softnlil
Pink Member
Pink Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Video Game Habits

Post by softnlil » 10 Sep 2020, 14:53

if i'm playing chapter games then each chapter will get a new file but i usually overwrite my files since nothing bad has happened yet xD

ย 

ย 

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Video Game Habits

Post by LilMissLarBear » 10 Sep 2020, 16:32

Depending on what type of game it is, i will spam some buttons really quickly before a level or something starts. Not usually done with adventure games but its usually music or racing games where this applies XD

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

Beerkeg
Standard Member
Estonia

Achievements

Video Game Habits

Post by Beerkeg » 10 Sep 2020, 16:34

Heyitslaurenk wrote: โ†‘
10 Sep 2020, 16:32
Depending on what type of game it is, i will spam some buttons really quickly before a level or something starts. Not usually done with adventure games but its usually music or racing games where this applies XD

Or when trying to glitch through doors in Bethesda games :P

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Video Game Habits

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 10 Sep 2020, 20:06

i never remember to save games, I've been known to play a game for 10+ hours and lose all progress because I forgot to save it lol
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

softnlil
Pink Member
Pink Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Video Game Habits

Post by softnlil » 10 Sep 2020, 21:05

lmfao why do i do this too xD I have my finger pressing the accelerator button before the level has even loaded up

ย 

ย 

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Video Game Habits

Post by LilMissLarBear » 10 Sep 2020, 21:20

graciettie wrote: โ†‘
10 Sep 2020, 21:05

lmfao why do i do this too xD I have my finger pressing the accelerator button before the level has even loaded up

For me I think its the equivalent of clamping a pair of tongs a couple of times like a crab XD I want to make sure the buttons work lol

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

softnlil
Pink Member
Pink Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Video Game Habits

Post by softnlil » 10 Sep 2020, 21:21

10 Sep 2020, 21:20
graciettie wrote: โ†‘
10 Sep 2020, 21:05

For me I think its the equivalent of clamping a pair of tongs a couple of times like a crab XD I want to make sure the buttons work lol

yessssssss, gotta make sure those things don't randomly fall apart of you

ย 

ย 

Citizen
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
United States of America

Video Game Habits

Post by Citizen » 11 Sep 2020, 01:59

-Double saving

-Checking everywhere and everything for supplies. The odds of me leaving anything behind are slim.

-Purposefully going the way I think is the wrong way in dungeons to fully map the dungeon (and make sure I collect everything)

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Video Game Habits

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 11 Sep 2020, 05:33

Citizen wrote: โ†‘
11 Sep 2020, 01:59

-Purposefully going the way I think is the wrong way in dungeons to fully map the dungeon (and make sure I collect everything)

I do this ๐Ÿ˜…
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Beerkeg
Standard Member
Estonia

Achievements

Video Game Habits

Post by Beerkeg » 11 Sep 2020, 05:44

Not leaving behind worthless things... You ever see some insignificant amount of money drop from a mob and you just have to pick it up? Like you'd play Diablo and see 2 gold drop, you have 100million gold and you just have to pick it up...

Citizen
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
United States of America

Video Game Habits

Post by Citizen » 11 Sep 2020, 06:32

10 mules accounts of El is perfectly normal and healthy.