The main character from your last played game comes to your aid in a zombie apocalypse. How screwed are you?

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

lambda-sky
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

The main character from your last played game comes to your aid in a zombie apocalypse. How screwed are you?

Post by lambda-sky » 20 Aug 2020, 13:00

Aya from Oneechanbara. Since beating up zombies with a samurai sword while wearing a bikini is her whole thing, I dare say I'm looking forward to this zombie apocalypse. :=D:

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 20 Aug 2020, 14:45

lambda-sky wrote:
20 Aug 2020, 13:00
Aya from Oneechanbara. Since beating up zombies with a samurai sword while wearing a bikini is her whole thing, I dare say I'm looking forward to this zombie apocalypse. :=D:

Actually have not heard of this game :O so I had to look this one up. Got to say that I approve :nod:

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 20 Aug 2020, 14:50

GraceMellody wrote:
20 Aug 2020, 01:38
My animal crossing character too XD
Like above, at least i'd have someone who could DIY lol!

CRAFT ALL THE THINGS! THE ZOMBIES WON'T SUSPECT A THING!

Also, just had a thought, you could just stone the zombies to death via catapults if your character has them at hand :idea:

Lauren
VG mod

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 20 Aug 2020, 18:12

Heyitslaurenk wrote:
20 Aug 2020, 14:50
GraceMellody wrote:
20 Aug 2020, 01:38
My animal crossing character too XD
Like above, at least i'd have someone who could DIY lol!

CRAFT ALL THE THINGS! THE ZOMBIES WON'T SUSPECT A THING!

Also, just had a thought, you could just stone the zombies to death via catapults if your character has them at hand :idea:
TRUE! She'd just need a bit of wood and iron haha
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

lambda-sky
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by lambda-sky » 21 Aug 2020, 12:39

Heyitslaurenk wrote:
20 Aug 2020, 14:45
lambda-sky wrote:
20 Aug 2020, 13:00

Actually have not heard of this game :O so I had to look this one up. Got to say that I approve :nod:
Yeah it's quite obscure I'm not even sure if they sold it in the UK. I've been playing it on PCSX2 and it's pretty fun.

Ali-Renegade
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Ali-Renegade » 22 Aug 2020, 16:54

The last game I played was Pokemon so I think I'm probably fine since I'm the main character and my Pokemon are all pretty strong.
*VTuber - Cookies and Cream Bunny*
*Semi Famous Metaverse Musician*
*Psychology Graduate and Computer Science Enthusiast*
*Game Designer*

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 22 Aug 2020, 17:22

Ali-Renegade wrote:
22 Aug 2020, 16:54
The last game I played was Pokemon so I think I'm probably fine since I'm the main character and my Pokemon are all pretty strong.

Cool! Lets say you are only allowed to summon one pokemon during the apocalypse- the one you bring is the last one you used/caught/interacted with last- who is it? :)

Lauren
VG mod

Ali-Renegade
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Ali-Renegade » 22 Aug 2020, 17:39

Heyitslaurenk wrote:
22 Aug 2020, 17:22
Ali-Renegade wrote:
22 Aug 2020, 16:54

Cool! Lets say you are only allowed to summon one pokemon during the apocalypse- the one you bring is the last one you used/caught/interacted with last- who is it? :)

Eevee that way once I find out what the zombies are weak to I can evolve it and it was the last one I interacted with
*VTuber - Cookies and Cream Bunny*
*Semi Famous Metaverse Musician*
*Psychology Graduate and Computer Science Enthusiast*
*Game Designer*

TrashM
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by TrashM » 22 Aug 2020, 20:15

My most recent played game was Just Cause 3 which would make Rico freaking Rodriguez my helper. Those zombies would get blown to high heaven so, not screwed at all. It would be fun to watch zombies get grappled to explosiv barrels.
"Do not store up for yourselvs treasures on Earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where theives break in and steal".

Matthew 6:19

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 22 Aug 2020, 20:49

So an update from me:

My last played game is now Fall Guys...
Thats right lads, my companion is a FECKING BEAN- can only go up from here...

Lauren
VG mod

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 22 Aug 2020, 22:09

TrashM wrote:
22 Aug 2020, 20:15
My most recent played game was Just Cause 3 which would make Rico freaking Rodriguez my helper. Those zombies would get blown to high heaven so, not screwed at all. It would be fun to watch zombies get grappled to explosiv barrels.

Even as someone who has played Just Cause briefly (my brother would sometimes get me to play it otherwise I don't really play it) I can tell you that you would have a fun time!

Lauren
VG mod

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 22 Aug 2020, 22:10

Some great companions here guys, keep this going! I should be playing what you guys are playing XD been screwed over twice here haha!

Lauren
VG mod

Buta
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Buta » 23 Aug 2020, 09:49

I think in my last match on Dead By Daylight, I played Yui. I think this is a good thing considering all her surviving experience, haha.
ImageImageImage
~ Chaosymphonia's Adopted Big Sister ~

Pixiedora
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Pixiedora » 23 Aug 2020, 13:26

Well I feel pretty good then! I've been playing The Last of Us :lol:

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 26 Aug 2020, 17:52

Pixiedora wrote:
23 Aug 2020, 13:26
Well I feel pretty good then! I've been playing The Last of Us :lol:

Damn, quite a few of us are playing Last of Us, huh? Never actually got round to finishing the first one haven't played it in a while...

Lauren
VG mod