Fall Guys

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Fall Guys

Post by LilMissLarBear » 30 Aug 2022, 15:55

Elgood81 wrote:
27 Aug 2022, 20:18
LilMissCrazy wrote:
27 Aug 2022, 14:55
Ooooo! That sounds cool! I wouldn't mind like a games night where we use the AL discord to play fall guys. Can treat it as a similar thing to the Mario Kart leaderboard we have but with fall guys :dance:
yeah that’s what I’m doing tonight with my discord crew, we’re also drinking, it’s hilarious

Praying for a win for you! Hope you finally get your first crown! Dw I'm in that camp too I haven't won one yet but I did come second once. :dance:

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

Why Am I First
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Fall Guys

Post by Why Am I First » 12 Aug 2023, 23:19

softnlil wrote:
09 Aug 2020, 20:57
omg omg omg please say someone else has started playing Fall Guys?! This game is exactly like Takeshi's Castle but you fall over a hell of a lot xD I've been ridiculously addicted to it and I can't seem to put down my controller... send help... taking over my existence
I love Fall Guys till play it all the time xD

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Fall Guys

Post by LilMissLarBear » 13 Aug 2023, 17:36

I really havent played in a while lol I keep coming back and forth to it and the last time I played I felt like they made it easier for you to get crowns which is nice. You dont have to rely on coming first in the whole tournament anymore which is a relief because I'd imagine by now all the sweats will just be uber experts and win everytime XD

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

Why Am I First
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Fall Guys

Post by Why Am I First » 18 Aug 2023, 20:05

LilMissLarBear wrote:
13 Aug 2023, 17:36
I really havent played in a while lol I keep coming back and forth to it and the last time I played I felt like they made it easier for you to get crowns which is nice. You dont have to rely on coming first in the whole tournament anymore which is a relief because I'd imagine by now all the sweats will just be uber experts and win everytime XD
Hahahha yeah it does feel like its a bit easier to get the crown but its not changed the player level it puts you against much :) :) :)