Opinions on cex?

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Opinions on cex?

Post by LikkleMel » 25 May 2021, 03:22

there's one in bilston
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Opinions on cex?

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 08 Jun 2021, 17:36

Lloydiboy wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 20:37
Nishizono Shinji wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 05:13
They are taking advantage of the next gen supply issues though. Selling second hand PS5 and Series X way above retail value.

Unfortunately that's capitalism. They buy them above retail so they are going to want to make a profit. Sucks that the scalpers are the ones getting the rewards though. They are who you should be angry at.

CEX do not buy above retail, they buy second hand so they buy way below retail and in the case of newest gen they resell above retail. that's what im pissed at if they were buying new and selling on id understand, but that's not the case.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Jezo
Great Britain

Achievements

Opinions on cex?

Post by Jezo » 08 Jun 2021, 18:09

Sex is great, don't think I've ever met anyone who's said otherwise

Edit: Just realised we're talking about cex. Ye it's alright, but they often over price things, if only slightly, and having sex there is definitely an awkward experience

jntuwa
Great Britain

Achievements

Opinions on cex?

Post by jntuwa » 26 Nov 2021, 19:00

They're fine. I mostly use them if I want a sweet discount on some Switch/PS3 games nowadays. I have other methods for playing games on other systems
Joseph