MC Dungeons

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

softnlil
Pink Member
Pink Member
Great Britain

Achievements

MC Dungeons

Post by softnlil » 13 Jun 2020, 18:28

Has anyone got and/or played MC Dungeons? :3 I've been playing it non stop for the past 3/4 days and it's so addicting, oops D:
หฑ ๐“ˆ’ ๐“ˆŠ โ”ˆ ๐“ˆ’ โ”ˆ ๐“ˆ‰ โ”ˆ ๐“ˆ’ โ”ˆ ๐“ˆŠ ๐“ˆ’ หฒ

โ‹†โ‹…สšย ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณย ษžโ‹…โ‹†
๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ 4 ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ! ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ!!! โ™กยธ.โ€ข*
ย โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ
โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พย ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ป๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅย โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบโ€งอ™
ย 
๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜Œ๐˜ก ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ! ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ <33
๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต

ย 

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

MC Dungeons

Post by toshioa » 15 Jun 2020, 08:23

I keep looking at it and wondering do I - don't I. So I understand, it's a completely new game separate from MC?

softnlil
Pink Member
Pink Member
Great Britain

Achievements

MC Dungeons

Post by softnlil » 15 Jun 2020, 13:49

toshioa wrote: โ†‘
15 Jun 2020, 08:23
I keep looking at it and wondering do I - don't I. So I understand, it's a completely new game separate from MC?

yes! it's completely separate :3 if you think of games like Path of Exile, the dungeon sections of Runescape etc, it's exactly like that! You go through dungeons and progress to beat the final boss, no mining, no crafting etc. You get emeralds as your currency and use that to buy random gear and weapons. But it's honestly a super good game, a little grindy for levels if you're too low, but overall a good game! I've been playing it every night since I bought it and I haven't got bored yet! My bf and I just got to the next difficulty so we're now having to go through the entire map again xD

๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ 4 ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ! ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พย ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ป๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅย โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบโ€งอ™
ย 
๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜Œ๐˜ก ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ! ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ <33

ย 

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

MC Dungeons

Post by toshioa » 15 Jun 2020, 16:39

graciettie wrote: โ†‘
15 Jun 2020, 13:49
yes! it's completely separate :3 if you think of games like Path of Exile, the dungeon sections of Runescape etc, it's exactly like that! You go through dungeons and progress to beat the final boss, no mining, no crafting etc. You get emeralds as your currency and use that to buy random gear and weapons. But it's honestly a super good game, a little grindy for levels if you're too low, but overall a good game! I've been playing it every night since I bought it and I haven't got bored yet! My bf and I just got to the next difficulty so we're now having to go through the entire map again xD

Ooooo that does sound VERY up my street - a bit Diablo-esque even? ;) But no, that does sound really, really cool - a dungeon crawler in effect? Each time you play it, do the dungeons reset? Are they randomly generated? You've definitely sparked my interest!

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

MC Dungeons

Post by Kai » 15 Jun 2020, 19:11

15 Jun 2020, 08:23

I have it on XBOX One, but haven't touched it much since breaking into the 100s in Power level
Imageย Image Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

softnlil
Pink Member
Pink Member
Great Britain

Achievements

MC Dungeons

Post by softnlil » 15 Jun 2020, 20:31

15 Jun 2020, 16:39

Ooooo that does sound VERY up my street - a bit Diablo-esque even? ;) But no, that does sound really, really cool - a dungeon crawler in effect? Each time you play it, do the dungeons reset? Are they randomly generated? You've definitely sparked my interest!

the dungeons are the same unfortunately but you can increase the difficulty as you level up! and yes, it's basically a dungeon crawler xD I couldn't think of the word for it xD

ย 

ย 

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

MC Dungeons

Post by GraceMellody » 15 Jun 2020, 22:20

I considered it but I just don't know if i'd like the Minecraft graphics in a game like that
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

MC Dungeons

Post by Kai » 15 Jun 2020, 23:13

GraceMellody wrote: โ†‘
15 Jun 2020, 22:20
I considered it but I just don't know if i'd like the Minecraft graphics in a game like that
it's fun... but it's also pretty short. If you're on the fence, you should probably wait and see what the DLC brings first. I bought the Hero edition at ยฃ25 practically because I know I'll be drawn back to it when new content releases
Imageย Image Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

MC Dungeons

Post by GraceMellody » 16 Jun 2020, 00:10

Kai wrote: โ†‘
15 Jun 2020, 23:13
GraceMellody wrote: โ†‘
15 Jun 2020, 22:20
it's fun... but it's also pretty short. If you're on the fence, you should probably wait and see what the DLC brings first. I bought the Hero edition at ยฃ25 practically because I know I'll be drawn back to it when new content releases
i think I may just watch a play through, weโ€™ll see
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

Ali-Renegade
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

MC Dungeons

Post by Ali-Renegade » 17 Jun 2020, 23:01

I got the game recently but I haven't actually played it yet, I am planning to play it soon though as a mage if that's available from the start.
*VTuber - Cookies and Cream Bunny*
*Semi Famous Metaverse Musician*
*Psychology Graduate and Computer Science Enthusiast*
*Game Designer*

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

MC Dungeons

Post by toshioa » 19 Jun 2020, 11:30

I'm going to wait until it comes down in price a little before I dive in to it - got plenty of other games to play right now after all including the original MC on PS4... :lol:

softnlil
Pink Member
Pink Member
Great Britain

Achievements

MC Dungeons

Post by softnlil » 19 Jun 2020, 13:26

Ali-Renegade wrote: โ†‘
17 Jun 2020, 23:01
I got the game recently but I haven't actually played it yet, I am planning to play it soon though as a mage if that's available from the start.

unfortunately there's not set classes in mc dungeons. you have 'builds' which is where you can place healing totems, wolf, alpaca or iron golem summons, shields etc but you have to use a melee weapon, armour and bow in the game. there's no staffs or magic welding weapons :/ it's also not an mmo type of game, just a dungeon crawler so you do dungeon after dungeon until you defeat the game on 3 difficulties

ย 

ย 

Toainsully
Great Britain

Achievements

MC Dungeons

Post by Toainsully » 27 Jun 2020, 19:20

I played MC Dungeons. It's alright, although it's more fun multiplayer