What games console do you use?

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

WildcardKatie
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by WildcardKatie » 22 Jun 2020, 11:57

I have a PS4, XBOX One and Nintendo Switch. Got them all at different times.

My PS4 is mostly for playing exclusive games, although I also play game non-exclusive to Playstation.

Nintendo is fantastic for childhood memories. Animal Crossing, The Legend of Zelda and Pokemon are the main reason why I have a Nintendo Switch.

I switch between consoles rather quickly to give each of my consoles much needed attention lol
Image ★·.·´¯`·.·★ VAPOREON ~ NORMAL & SHINY ★·.·`¯´·.·★ Image

💧

Purplegems3
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Purplegems3 » 22 Jun 2020, 14:44

I have a PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Mobile and PC with the intention of get Xbox Series X and PS5 when they come out. I love playing with my friends more on Xbox along with driving games like Forza Horizon series but Solo Games on on my PS4 along with their exclusive games.

Like Wildfire Kitty said, I tend to just switch between consoles because of what mood I'm in.

I used to own a PS2, Wii and a Nintendo DS Lite at some point as a kid. I used to play games like Buzz on the PS2, Wii Sports Resort on the Wii, Animal Crossing: Wild World, Nintendogs, Mario Kart DS and Art Academy all on the DS Lite before selling them for one reason or another.