Interesting Things You've Done In Skyrim

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Ali-Renegade
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Ali-Renegade » 28 May 2020, 14:55

I've played a lot of Skyrim since it released back in 2011 and I have seen a lot of things so let's talk about the most interesting things we have done outside of the main storyline and guild quests.

I encountered a guy in a tavern and investigated his wife's disappearance, it was a quest but was never listed as a quest even while taking part in it my journal never listed it as a quest, since then i'm always on the look out for hidden quests like that one.
*VTuber - Cookies and Cream Bunny*
*Semi Famous Metaverse Musician*
*Psychology Graduate and Computer Science Enthusiast*
*Game Designer*

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 28 May 2020, 20:03

is what my usual playthrough looks like

abelincorn
Niger

Achievements

Post by abelincorn » 18 Jun 2020, 09:12

The game is absolutely outstanding! The graphics are amazing and spectacular. I love the interactions with characters in the game, but I still do feel that there should be a greater variety of communication between the townspeople and the dragonborn. The quest lines are great and definitely interesting to the point where you're just absolutely hooked! The combat, weapons, and armor are astounding and amazingly magnificent, great work on the entire game.

Ali-Renegade
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Ali-Renegade » 18 Jun 2020, 12:27

abelincorn wrote:
18 Jun 2020, 09:12
The game is absolutely outstanding! The graphics are amazing and spectacular. I love the interactions with characters in the game, but I still do feel that there should be a greater variety of communication between the townspeople and the dragonborn. The quest lines are great and definitely interesting to the point where you're just absolutely hooked! The combat, weapons, and armor are astounding and amazingly magnificent, great work on the entire game.

It is possible to make your wish for more interaction a reality if you know how to install mods
*Game Designer*

Rysiu

Achievements

Post by Rysiu » 23 Jun 2020, 12:10

I usualy play Skyrim with oridinator mod (changes completely the passive skill tree) on one playthrough I've played as necromancer and there's this quest where you have to crash the ship into the ice and loot it afterwards but once it comes to sharing the loot the quest giver betrays you and attempts an assassination while her brother is somewhere in hiding and you have to deal with them later. To add some spice to mediocre writing the Skyrim has I have decided to finish the quest with a twist, after disposing of one of the siblings, I have ressurected it (High end necromancy perk with oridinator makes your revived minions almost permanent) and then watched risen sister killing her brother ; DDD

Ali-Renegade
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Ali-Renegade » 23 Jun 2020, 17:22

Rysiu wrote:
23 Jun 2020, 12:10
I usualy play Skyrim with oridinator mod (changes completely the passive skill tree) on one playthrough I've played as necromancer and there's this quest where you have to crash the ship into the ice and loot it afterwards but once it comes to sharing the loot the quest giver betrays you and attempts an assassination while her brother is somewhere in hiding and you have to deal with them later. To add some spice to mediocre writing the Skyrim has I have decided to finish the quest with a twist, after disposing of one of the siblings, I have ressurected it (High end necromancy perk with oridinator makes your revived minions almost permanent) and then watched risen sister killing her brother ; DDD

That's pretty cool, I use every mod that the person who made Ordinator has released and it honestly makes the game so much better, I also play with mods that make the College of Winterhold much more like a college so you have to level your magic skills to certain points to get into the college and to progress through the storyline so that way you become a powerful mage while playing through that storyline, I decided to use the Wintersun mod that adds in the ability to take part in religions and worship Hermaeus Mora while playing as a mage studying at the college.
*Game Designer*