Post Your Recent Achievements

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 21 Nov 2020, 18:08

Heyitslaurenk wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 17:59
Android Spirit wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 17:48
Heyitslaurenk wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 17:09
Been playing through Devil may Cry so I got a bunch of achievements from that
Long live the DMC!! :D So you still get achievements from it? I didn't think you did since it's the original PS2 version. I really wish you owners of the Switch could play the HD Trilogy on it. :(

Yeah! I think they are just by playing through each mission though by the looks of things
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/ ... collection
I wanted to know if it was on the Switch and it looks like it is - you're playing the HD Trilogy!! lol! That's awesome! :D

Ali-Renegade
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Ali-Renegade » 22 Nov 2020, 03:04

I'll be honest i can't remember which of these i got first so have all 4
*VTuber - Cookies and Cream Bunny*
*Semi Famous Metaverse Musician*
*Psychology Graduate and Computer Science Enthusiast*
*Game Designer*

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 22 Nov 2020, 03:08

Nice!! Are you playing that recently or those are just the most recent achievements you've earned?

Ali-Renegade
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Ali-Renegade » 22 Nov 2020, 03:11

Android Spirit wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 03:08
Nice!! Are you playing that recently or those are just the most recent achievements you've earned?

It's the game i'm currently trying to 100%, started playing it again yesterday after not playing it since i was a young kid
*VTuber - Cookies and Cream Bunny*
*Semi Famous Metaverse Musician*
*Psychology Graduate and Computer Science Enthusiast*
*Game Designer*

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 22 Nov 2020, 03:48

Ali-Renegade wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 03:11
Android Spirit wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 03:08

It's the game i'm currently trying to 100%, started playing it again yesterday after not playing it since i was a young kid 
That's always fun to try to 100% a game. The only one I've done so far at all is 1 Platinum. lol It's one of the funnest ones I've tried to get though. I don't even know the year I started my PSN account but it was back when he PS3 was the only PS that there was. All that time I haven't got 1 single Plat til Budokai HD Collection last month I think. XD

After having gotten it I fully understand and wholel appreciate getting all of them in a game. I hope ya 100% FFVIII!! It was a game that I really fell in love with as a kid too, so I'm glad someone else is playing the Remaster of it. :D
ImageImage

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 26 Nov 2020, 13:00

spiderman.jpg
spiderman.jpg (6.96 KiB) Viewed 975 times

Finished the new Spiderman in 5 days would've been less if Mike wasn't so needy :)
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 26 Nov 2020, 20:51

LikkleMel wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 13:00
spiderman.jpg

Finished the new Spiderman in 5 days would've been less if Mike wasn't so needy :)
omg :o In 5 days?? That is some talent!!

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 26 Nov 2020, 21:00

Android Spirit wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 20:51
LikkleMel wrote:
spiderman.jpg

It wasn't that hard it was a pretty easy game tbh
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 26 Nov 2020, 21:09

LikkleMel wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 21:00
Android Spirit wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 20:51
LikkleMel wrote:
spiderman.jpg

It wasn't that hard it was a pretty easy game tbh
Huh, then there's also when games are easy. lol Sounds like you're the kind of person people want testing their games. I know a lot of people would like to but I don't think some people realize how good at games you have to actually be to be a tester. I have to look up guides all the time so I'd just be a really bad one, if I'd get to be one at all. XD Can't discover anything new until the game is old news according to everyone else in a year that no one really plays it anymore. lol Which Spiderman was that btw?

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 31 Dec 2020, 19:33

Platinumed the original FF7 today :>

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 31 Dec 2020, 23:33

This is my first Trophy from SAO: Lost Song, other than the one you get by starting the game which apparently was 2016 when I started up the game for the first time. lol

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 06 Jan 2021, 20:06

Got a bunch of achievements from playing mad father but I think I also got an achievement from playing resident evil (remastered) cant remember the title though, it popped up on the switch and have no idea how to look back at it XD

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 06 Jan 2021, 21:03

HeyitsLesbianCuddles wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 20:06
Got a bunch of achievements from playing mad father but I think I also got an achievement from playing resident evil (remastered) cant remember the title though, it popped up on the switch and have no idea how to look back at it XD
It sounds like game developers are adding their own achievements to their games for Switch despite it not having an actual built-in Achievements system. It says to access the achievements in Resident Evil remastered, select "Achievements" in the main menu, which I'm guessing is the in-game menu that they're referring to. Just in case you wanted to see the achievements you got for it. ^.^ :dance:

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 06 Jan 2021, 21:05

Emotive Spirit wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 21:03
It sounds like game developers are adding their own achievements to their games for Switch despite it not having an actual built-in Achievements system. It says to access the achievements in Resident Evil remastered, select "Achievements" in the main menu, which I'm guessing is the in-game menu that they're referring to. Just in case you wanted to see the achievements you got for it. ^.^ :dance:

Yeah think you might be right because thats exactly how I was getting the DMC achievements so it must be a Switch thing but thaaaaanks :)

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 06 Jan 2021, 21:19

06 Jan 2021, 21:05
Emotive Spirit wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 21:03

Yeah think you might be right because thats exactly how I was getting the DMC achievements so it must be a Switch thing but thaaaaanks :)
You're welcome. ^.^