Recommend game for switch

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Meep Meep
Great Britain

Recommend game for switch

Post by Meep Meep » 13 Aug 2019, 20:43

Hey guys your beloved Meep Meep here, can anyone recommend any games for the switch what are not the common ones like mario kart, smash, mario and all that.

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Re: Recommend game for switch

Post by lolin » 13 Aug 2019, 21:11

-ace attorney trilogy (also available on steam)
-bayonetta 2 (includes download code for 1 as well!)
-the world ends with you: final remix (if you haven't played the DS version this is a treat)
-monster hunter generations ultimate (if you're into hard games)
-donkey kong tropical freeze (another hard game)

if you like tetris and have nintendo online, give tetris 99 a try for sure

i get my ass kicked but it's still fun!

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 13 Aug 2019, 21:23

also if you're into dynasty warriors games but don't want to play traditional or you like fire emblem or zelda, fire emblem warriors and hyrule warriors are both very, very polished DW style games

Salrynn
Standard Member
Great Britain

Post by Salrynn » 13 Aug 2019, 21:50

Heyooo there :D

I recommend bloodstained: ritual of the night and dragon quest builders :) I also enjoyed a bit of i am setsuna! :D

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Post by Ekkun » 17 Aug 2019, 20:56

Meep Meep wrote:Hey guys your beloved Meep Meep here, can anyone recommend any games for the switch what are not the common ones like mario kart, smash, mario and all that.

Hiya, and over all! what kind of games are u looking for? any especific genre?
I enjoying The Atelier sagas, I just Got Lydie & Suelle, but planning to buy all of then... (the first 3 of the Arland Saga only in Digital, and last 2 also on phisical. and Labyrinth of refrain,
貴族院の自称図書委員 :smoke:
The Royal Academy Library is under the the administration of royalty, ​and its books are subsequently the property of royalty.
Those who do not return their books before leaving the Academy will be deemed criminals, and their Aub will be informed of this in the name of the King.
From that point, we will activate the contract magic, for the vow of Mestionora the goddess of wisdom will have been broken.
:nod:

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

My Army is ready! ... but, what about yours?

Spoiler:  
My Nintendo Switch Friend code: 5732-2848-3981

Salrynn
Standard Member
Great Britain

Post by Salrynn » 17 Aug 2019, 21:01

Ekkun wrote:Hiya, and over all! what kind of games are u looking for? any especific genre?
I enjoying The Atelier sagas, I just Got Lydie & Suelle, but planning to buy all of then... (the first 3 of the Arland Saga only in Digital, and last 2 also on phisical. and Labyrinth of refrain,

I second the opinion of getting the atelier games, they are fantastic
If you believe it's impossible, it will be impossible.Image

Meep Meep
Great Britain

Post by Meep Meep » 26 Aug 2019, 12:02

Have no preference to them, if i like the look of the game I'm most likely to buy it and try it, it how I go about buying my games for the PC.

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 29 Aug 2019, 11:44

I might finally be able to buy a Switch this month :D :D :D Then I will be joining the Switch race ;) :lol:

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Post by Ekkun » 02 Sep 2019, 23:44

toshioa wrote:I might finally be able to buy a Switch this month :D :D :D Then I will be joining the Switch race ;) :lol:

[mention=100664]toshioa[/mention] Do it! specially if you like to play on Handheld mode ( like PSP, or 3DS ) Such a GREAT investment. I got mine since Day 1, and even don't have enough time to play, is a reason I get it back on VG. hehehe.
:p

... also a quick question...

who has played already ASTRAL CHAIN?

It pick up my interest, specially by the Character designer, Masakazu Katsura ( Video Gril Ai / Len; I's; Shadow Lady; Zetman ... ) ... but this kind of "battle" games are not my usual chocie...

So what do you girls and boys have to tell us about it ?

??__??
The Royal Academy Library is under the the administration of royalty, ​and its books are subsequently the property of royalty.
Those who do not return their books before leaving the Academy will be deemed criminals, and their Aub will be informed of this in the name of the King.
From that point, we will activate the contract magic, for the vow of Mestionora the goddess of wisdom will have been broken.

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

Spoiler:  

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Post by Ekkun » 03 Sep 2019, 06:46

Salrynn wrote:I second the opinion of getting the atelier games, they are fantastic

I saw the other day on amazon.com ( but not jet listen on *.co.uk / *.es) that one more game is coming a new one (?) [ Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & The Secret Hideout - Nintendo Switch ]
I wish it will be soon available in Europe also.

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

Spoiler:  

scini
United States of America

Post by scini » 12 Sep 2019, 08:51

I only played The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on switch and it was awesome.

Meep Meep
Great Britain

Post by Meep Meep » 13 Sep 2019, 21:40

I have Breath of wild for myself but only got about an hour or so in to it at the moment.

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Post by Ekkun » 17 Sep 2019, 20:11

Meep Meep wrote:I have Breath of wild for myself but only got about an hour or so in to it at the moment.

I have over 170 hour in it ... and only did about 30 - 40% of the game. ( may be up to 40% of the main History plot ) ... and still enyoing it a lot. ( and also, i do NOT got the Expansion set ... ) xDD

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

Spoiler:  

Meep Meep
Great Britain

Post by Meep Meep » 18 Sep 2019, 14:08

Yeah I need to start playing my switch when in away with work.

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 18 Sep 2019, 14:22

link's awakening comes out friday

daemon x machina is supposed to be fun if you like giant robots (though i hear the story is bad if that's somethign that thrills you)