OPUS Collection: The Day We Found Earth + Rocket of Whispers

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Basically Deleted
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

OPUS Collection: The Day We Found Earth + Rocket of Whispers

Post by Basically Deleted » 30 May 2019, 05:14

• OPUS: The Day We Found Earth - Millions of years in the future, mankind has left its home planet of Earth far behind. But now Emeth, an adorable robot who has made a solemn promise to his creator, must rediscover his lost homeland in order to save all of humanity.
  • OPUS: Rocket of Whispers - Witness the story of two lonely survivors of an apocalyptic plague, who are given the seemingly impossible task of building an interstellar rocket. Their goal is to revive the ancient tradition of space burial and return the lost souls of the world to their cosmic homeland.

So I won this game (technically two games but it's one collection) and I thought I'd go ahead and make a thread for it. They both sound really enjoyable and I'm looking forward to playing them. The music in the trailer I watched was pretty great too.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Come roleplay with us in Tempest~

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: OPUS Collection: The Day We Found Earth + Rocket of Whispers

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 30 May 2019, 08:12

just watched a trailer for this it does look very intriguing. let us know how the game play is :)
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Kairi
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: OPUS Collection: The Day We Found Earth + Rocket of Whispers

Post by Kairi » 30 May 2019, 12:43

Congrats on the win, let us know how they are.