Favourite Game Related Youtubers

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Favourite Game Related Youtubers

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 21 May 2019, 11:20

What game reated youtube channels do you guys enjoy watching?

I'm a big fan of Jim Sterling and Yahtzees Zero Punctuation also i like a good game theory from time to time :)
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Kairi
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: Favourite Game Related Youtubers

Post by Kairi » 21 May 2019, 13:00

Nishizono Shinji wrote:What game reated youtube channels do you guys enjoy watching?

I'm a big fan of Jim Sterling and Yahtzees Zero Punctuation also i like a good game theory from time to time :)

I love watching Daz Games, though he does do a lot of "Daz Watches" videos lol.. I enjoy his walk throughs and just generally gaming videos.

I also watch Markiplier.. at least his horror game series "3 scary games" kinda watch those for ideas on what possibly games to get next.

Other than that, you will mainly find me with my head stuck into a game.

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 28 May 2019, 09:19

Sadaku wrote:Got a year or two and I might be able to come up with a list, there's a lot of gaming channels I'm fond of. ^^

just name a few, there might be some we never heard of I'd like to find some new decent video game channels :)
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 16 Jun 2019, 12:05

Some insight into one of the biggest game companies on the planet and their awful corporate culture.

[video=youtube;4xTDVlNGKng]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xTDVlNGKng[/video]

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 16 Jun 2019, 13:00

I mean, I guess I like dunkey because he's half comedy and half review.

Dalawless
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Dalawless » 16 Jun 2019, 21:56

I like UpUpDownDown.. But that is mostly because its wrestlers out of character just chilling playing games..

I watch Go Shiny Hunter.. Mostly because I gave up on Hogwarts Mystery a while ago but want to see how the story ends so I now just watch his weekly videos..

I used to watch the Skyrim Mods weekly from MXR
I still watch his channel sometimes he mostly does meme reviews nowadays with the odd Skyrim mod now and then..

I would post vids of the above but I'm on my phone.. Sorry!

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 17 Jun 2019, 02:36

Dalawless wrote:I like UpUpDownDown.. But that is mostly because its wrestlers out of character just chilling playing games..

I watch Go Shiny Hunter.. Mostly because I gave up on Hogwarts Mystery a while ago but want to see how the story ends so I now just watch his weekly videos..

I used to watch the Skyrim Mods weekly from MXR
I still watch his channel sometimes he mostly does meme reviews nowadays with the odd Skyrim mod now and then..

I would post vids of the above but I'm on my phone.. Sorry!

Up Up Down Down is cool, did you see them at e3? Tyler Breeze, Aj Styles and Xavier were playing the new GoW =)

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 18 Jun 2019, 08:42

Dare I say it... PewDiePie? :lol: Nah for real though, I used to enjoy watched The Yogcasts guys when I was younger and ZeroPunctuation :) Did follow Syndicate for a while too :) Truth be told though, I have no idea who's big and who's not anymore :lol: I don't have a huge amount of time to play games period let alone watch others play them too :P

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 18 Jun 2019, 10:53

toshioa wrote:Dare I say it... PewDiePie? :lol: Nah for real though, I used to enjoy watched The Yogcasts guys when I was younger and ZeroPunctuation :) Did follow Syndicate for a while too :) Truth be told though, I have no idea who's big and who's not anymore :lol: I don't have a huge amount of time to play games period let alone watch others play them too :P

yea I'm not really bothered by "who's big" and such and I find a good majority of game channels kinda annoying. I like Jim Sterling for his honest and straight forward approach when talking about any part of the games industry and he has great insight into it all. ZeroPunctuation is my go to for some lols and again he is brutally honest about the games he reviews it's more about finding what game he finds the least faults with lol

Rysiu

Achievements

Post by Rysiu » 18 Jun 2019, 21:04

speaking of all gaming industry not limited to "let's plays" I'd say HeelvsBabyface is my favourite atm. The guy's straight to the point, painfully honest and has great intros xDDD

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 19 Jun 2019, 10:24

Nishizono Shinji wrote:yea I'm not really bothered by "who's big" and such and I find a good majority of game channels kinda annoying. I like Jim Sterling for his honest and straight forward approach when talking about any part of the games industry and he has great insight into it all. ZeroPunctuation is my go to for some lols and again he is brutally honest about the games he reviews it's more about finding what game he finds the least faults with lol

ZeroPunctuation is definitely up there on my list for people I used to watch - really enjoyed his content; found him to be funny and witty but also deadly honest about the games he was reviewing. That said, I did often find he was a little 'too' honest and it put me off playing some titles; I then much later on played said titles and found them to pretty damned good (NeiR: Automata being one of these). None the less, still a favourite amongst 'Gaming Youtubers' :)

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 19 Jun 2019, 10:25

Rysiu wrote:speaking of all gaming industry not limited to "let's plays" I'd say HeelvsBabyface is my favourite atm. The guy's straight to the point, painfully honest and has great intros xDDD

Truth be told, I've not heard of him before! I may well check him out just to see what's what - thanks for sharing :)

Kairi
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kairi » 19 Jun 2019, 19:23

Fighter .PL is another one i watch, mainly he trolls on dark souls. It's hysterical

Sdbillustrations
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Sdbillustrations » 24 Jun 2019, 14:24

My favourites over the years are: AVGN, Dunkey, Jontron (before he gave up doing game related videos), game grumps, Scot the Woz, Antdude, Nitrorad, Haedox (hope he comes back to it soon), Spoony (before he retired) and there are others but can't think of them at the moment.

Anyone know any good Nintendo related youtubers?

Baroness Fandom
Great Britain

Post by Baroness Fandom » 24 Jun 2019, 17:41

I've been a fan of Dreamcast Guy for a while, and lately I've gotten into AntDude
Vampire Clan Joint Leader - Alcon 2018

Vampire Clan Leader - Alcon 2019 - Winning Clan of 2019