Sonic Forces

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Basically Deleted
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Sonic Forces

Post by Basically Deleted » 15 May 2019, 19:26

[quote][font=&quot]Dr. Eggman has conquered much of the world with help from a powerful and mysterious new villain named Infinite. Now, you must assist Sonic and build an army to reclaim the world as they fight against chaos and destruction. [/quote]
[/font]

[font=&quot]Honestly one of the better modern Sonic games out there. I was quite pleased with the darker than normal story and the music is just fantastic![/font]
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Come roleplay with us in Tempest~

Kairi
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: Sonic Forces

Post by Kairi » 15 May 2019, 20:43

[mention=106533]GraceMellody[/mention]

AND again XD

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 16 May 2019, 18:03

Sonic Forces is by far my favourite modern sonic game since the Adventures/Heroes/Shadow era

The stages are nice and short but there's plenty of them, and there's lots of reasons to revisit stages to complete missions, find red star rings, number srings and silver moons, and to try out different stages with different wispons

It's a pretty short game, i'm not the best at games but it only took me about 4 hours to complete the story on my first run through, but because of the replayability value it's definitely worth it

The DLC for Shadow's Episode is amazing too, and I loved seeing some of the backstory as to why the villain turned out the way he did!
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 17 May 2019, 00:09

As soon as I saw Sonic I was READY
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt