Dead by Daylight

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

MyVisionIsDying
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Dead by Daylight

Post by MyVisionIsDying » 10 Jun 2020, 11:48

What console do you play on?
Xbox. Though I wouldn't mind getting it on PC if I ever got a better computer (and I'm pretty sure the devs said on their 4th anniversary stream that they want to do cross progression in the future so that would be good).

Preferred killer to play?
The Trapper (I loved his lore from the Archives).

Preferred survivor to play?
Yui.

What killer do you hate?
The Clown and Leatherface.

What is one perk you swear by?
Probably Enduring.
~Art by YukiChan!~

My Twitch

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Dead by Daylight

Post by Teeny » 10 Jun 2020, 15:15

Silent Hill chapter is out on 16th June :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Dead by Daylight

Post by PharaohAtem » 10 Jun 2020, 19:36

Just when you think you've escaped Silent Hill it all comes back. Acually I kinda like the killer, though I wonder if I can run from it lol. I mean you can attack through obsticles now that's kinda nice.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Dead by Daylight

Post by Teeny » 16 Jun 2020, 17:38

Uh oh, killer bunnies :haha:
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Ali-Renegade
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Dead by Daylight

Post by Ali-Renegade » 18 Jun 2020, 19:37

I didn't even realise people were still playing this game, i might have to get back into it again
*VTuber - Cookies and Cream Bunny*
*Semi Famous Metaverse Musician*
*Psychology Graduate and Computer Science Enthusiast*
*Game Designer*

softnlil
Pink Member
Pink Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Dead by Daylight

Post by softnlil » 10 Sep 2020, 14:18

So, the new chapter just came out a few days ago! has anyone played it? i'm gonna get it within the next few weeks and grind it, see how the Blight plays and how he is going against him
˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

⋆⋅ʚ 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳 ɞ⋅⋆
𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 4 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬! 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴
*•.¸♡ 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘭!!! ♡¸.•*
 ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘻𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘥 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘌𝘡 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦! 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 <33
 ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵

softnlil
Pink Member
Pink Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Dead by Daylight

Post by softnlil » 11 Sep 2020, 11:00

ohhhh i wanna post the deets on the new chapter because it's cool af

⋆⋅ʚ 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳 ɞ⋅⋆
 ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘌𝘡 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦! 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 <33
 ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵

softnlil
Pink Member
Pink Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Dead by Daylight

Post by softnlil » 11 Sep 2020, 11:26

Dead by Daylight Chapter XVII

Dead by Daylight Chapter 17, Descend Beyond, is the newest Dead by Daylight chapter to be released. Coming out on 8th September 2020, it features a brand new killer and a brand new survivor! 

"The Blight, a bright and ambitious chemist who sought to enhance humanity through the use of his compounds, only to become a victim of his ambitions, is the new Killer. After his research was stolen, The Blight was lured into the Realm of the Entity by the promise of new, forbidden knowledge. The new Survivor is Felix Richter, an eccentric architect with a unique vision. Returning to the mysterious island where his father had disappeared, Felix descended into the darkness beyond and was never seen again."

The Blight

"A bright and ambitious chemist from Scotland, Talbot Grimes sought to enhance humanity through the use of his compounds. During his time at the British East India Company, he created a drug that increased workers’ productivity while reducing their need for rest. Despite the rewards he reaped, the drug had fatal side effects, putting workers’ lives in jeopardy for profit.

He amassed enemies, and one such man had him abducted, bound, beaten, and left for dead.
 Barely clinging to life, Talbot was rescued and nursed back to health by the disciples of an ancient mystery school. There, monks studied forbidden texts, striving to expand the human mind in the search for other dimensions. In return for saving Talbot, they asked for his help, believing his knowledge could lead them to their goal. Yet, when he nearly reached his breakthrough, they had him drugged and dumped into an opium den.

Frantic to remember his research, a whisper reached out from the corner of his mind to help. He grabbed a stone and etched into the wall. When there was nowhere left to write, he carved the message into his chest. Stained with blood, he witnessed a miracle appear before him—a field of lush, orange flowers. The whispered voice urged him to enter the field and discover dimensions beyond human comprehension. As the orange flowers wilted around him, he descended further into darkness."

The Blight's Power: Blighted Corruption (M2)

SPECIAL ABILITY: RUSH
Press the Power button initiate a Rush, allowing you to quickly dash forwards, consuming 1 Token.

While performing RushThe Blight cannot launch an attack.

Rushing into walls or obstacles will cause The Blight to Slam into them, opening the Chain Rush Window.

SPECIAL ATTACK: LETHAL RUSH
Press the Power button during the Chain Rush Window following a Slam in order to initiate a Lethal Rush, consuming 1 Token.

Lethal Rush behaves the same as a Rush, except that The Blight may launch an attack by pressing the Attack button mid-Rush.

After either the Chain Rush Window closes, the final Lethal Rush elapses, or The Blight consumes all Tokens, enter a state of fatigue and begin recharging the Tokens.

The Blight, like all other killers, has 3 teachable perks!

Dragon's Grip
After kicking a generator, for the next 30 seconds, the first Survivor that interacts with it will scream, revealing their location for 4 seconds, and becoming afflicted with the exposed Status Effect for 60 seconds.

Dragon's Grip has a cool-down of 120/100/80 seconds. 

"Such potential in this compound... even the slightest trace causes unnatural effects." — Journal of Talbot Grimes

Hex: Blood Favour
A Hex that gains the favour of The Entity when blood is spilt.

When a Survivor is hit with a Basic Attack, all Pallets within a radius of 16 metres of your location are held in place by The Entity for 15 seconds and cannot be pulled down by Survivors.

Hex: Blood Favour has a cool-down of 60/50/40 seconds. 

"It would be no leap of the imagination to suggest that the Trials are a biological response of sorts." — Journal of Talbot Grimes

Hex: Undying
A Hex which maintains the vile powers that flow throughout the Trial.

While Hex: Undying is active, Survivors within 2 metres of any Totem have their Aura revealed for 4/5/6 seconds.

When another Hex Totem is cleansed, that Hex transfers to an available Dull Totem, losing any Tokens in the process.

Felix Richter

"Creative, enterprising, and analytical, Felix Richter is an eccentric architect with a unique vision who won several designs awards, including but not limited to the Swiss Architect Medal and the German National Design Award. Turning away from a legacy of medicine, Felix carved his way in the world of design, establishing a name for himself as an architect while establishing the ‘Richter and Golder’ firm with his friend and colleague, Lauren Golder.

Despite his success, he was unable to shake the sense that he was a 'hack' and often distracted his anxious mind with booze and parties. When Felix discovered he was going to be a father, he quickly pulled his life together and focused on a project that he believed would prove his worth as an architect.

Returning to an island where his father and other members of his father’s secret society disappeared, Felix began extensive plans to restore and reinvent the old, crumbling Victorian buildings. As he surveyed the ruins of the island, he thought he saw his father beckoning him through a gathering fog below. Without hesitation, Felix descended into the darkness beyond and was never seen again."

Felix brings 3 new teachable perks to The Entity!

Visionary
You're remarkably focused on your means of escape.

You see the Auras of Generators within 32 metres.

Anytime a Generator is completed, Visionary is disabled for 20/18/16 seconds.

Desperate Measures
You refuse to fail, even during your darkest hour.

Increases Healing and Unhooking speeds by 10/12/14 % for each injured, hooked or dying Survivor.

"When they come with a wrecking ball, build stronger walls." — Felix Richter

Built to Last
You know how to get the most out of your tools. 

Once per Trial, a depleted Item will refill 30/40/50 % of its Charges after 10 seconds

"Architecture is the soul of civilisation." — Felix Richter

⋆⋅ʚ 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳 ɞ⋅⋆
 ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵

softnlil
Pink Member
Pink Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Dead by Daylight

Post by softnlil » 11 Sep 2020, 16:04

new skins to be coming bois, let's go

⋆⋅ʚ 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳 ɞ⋅⋆
 ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵

softnlil
Pink Member
Pink Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Dead by Daylight

Post by softnlil » 29 Oct 2020, 17:54

if anyone still lurks on this thread and still plays DBD, the current event is Halloween! aka the Hallowed Blight. From now, 29th October, until November 2nd, you get doubled bloodpoints! Behaviour are also giving daily login bonuses of shards and bloodpoints :3

⋆⋅ʚ 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳 ɞ⋅⋆
 ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Dead by Daylight

Post by LilMissLarBear » 02 Nov 2020, 13:12

Boonny Feng wrote:
29 Oct 2020, 17:54
if anyone still lurks on this thread and still plays DBD, the current event is Halloween! aka the Hallowed Blight. From now, 29th October, until November 2nd, you get doubled bloodpoints! Behaviour are also giving daily login bonuses of shards and bloodpoints :3

Ive been wanting to play this for so long! Hahaha
Also heard about this event and was going to ask how it is going to last but you beat me to it, thanks! :D

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

softnlil
Pink Member
Pink Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Dead by Daylight

Post by softnlil » 02 Nov 2020, 13:28

Heyitslaurenk wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 13:12
Boonny Feng wrote:
29 Oct 2020, 17:54

Ive been wanting to play this for so long! Hahaha
Also heard about this event and was going to ask how it is going to last but you beat me to it, thanks! :D

the event has been pretty good so far! i'm definitely sad that it's going to end but i've been loving the extra shards so i could get feng's halloween skin xD

⋆⋅ʚ 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳 ɞ⋅⋆
 ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Dead by Daylight

Post by LilMissLarBear » 02 Nov 2020, 20:52

Am I missing something or does it take ages for a online game to get going? Before you ask, yes I've clicked ready XD but I thought this thing is cross platform surely it shouldn't take long to get some players together? Or is it all invite only and I need friends? :(

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

softnlil
Pink Member
Pink Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Dead by Daylight

Post by softnlil » 02 Nov 2020, 21:44

Heyitslaurenk wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 20:52
Am I missing something or does it take ages for a online game to get going? Before you ask, yes I've clicked ready XD but I thought this thing is cross platform surely it shouldn't take long to get some players together? Or is it all invite only and I need friends? :(

yeah, they do take a while. i usually find that games pick up during late evening/night because the american players come on but it does take absolutely ages to find a game, even with the cross platform xD

⋆⋅ʚ 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳 ɞ⋅⋆
 ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Dead by Daylight

Post by GraceMellody » 05 Nov 2020, 06:10

Would anyone be interested in an AL dead by daylight game night? If you are let me know what day and time is best (GMT please!)
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt