Dead by Daylight

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Re: Dead by Daylight

Post by PharaohAtem » 13 Dec 2019, 04:11

I'd rather be on the other side then near him anyway.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 19 Dec 2019, 01:39

Been trying to do the rift challenge

Complete 4 generators using the perk Dark Sense in a single trial.

I keep getting to 3 and it's stressful.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 19 Dec 2019, 02:25

Okay nvm, I finally did it.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 22 Dec 2019, 18:51

I have this game through xbox game pass but I never have time to play as I have two very grindy and addictive games im playing at the moment that takes up all my gaming time lol
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 23 Dec 2019, 17:02

Teeny wrote:He's kinda similar to Hilbilly when he is in his blood rage mode. And he's very loud, you can hear him across the map.

There was one time he snuck up on me if that's possible I was like crap can't hide now lol the hillbilly though.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 23 Jan 2020, 14:33

Sorry I haven't really posted much about DBD recently. I've had a bit of a break from it.

The Reckoning Rift has recently been released on the game, with new cosmetics, challenges and archived lores to be unlocked :)

[video=youtube;shoxMqxEtoc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shoxMqx ... YwaZ3ZDvUv y0xrZXQguw4LhPs2Pk[/video]
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 14 Feb 2020, 00:38

[video=youtube;7dwcxxgMMhM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dwcxxgMMhM[/video]

Next chapter teaser :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 18 Feb 2020, 04:59

That was creepy and the rift sounds cool. I haven't played in a while either but I will be. The clown outfit is funny but cool.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 05 Mar 2020, 16:03

[video=youtube;EaJfC1dREIQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaJfC1dREIQ[/video]

Next chapter trailer!
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 09 Mar 2020, 19:43

Yeah, another creepy one.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Dead by Daylight

Post by Teeny » 10 Mar 2020, 21:09

Next Chapter is out now ^^
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 11 Mar 2020, 17:16

That acually looks like fun.

Buta
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Buta » 14 Mar 2020, 13:02

I've been enjoying the matches against DeathSlinger so far.
The matchmaking update seems to be helping with wait times too.
I've not bought the new DLC yet so haven't tried playing as DeathSlinger yet (I am mostly a survivor player so not super high priority).
Thanks to someone I know I've tried some of the new survivor perks. I definitely like red herring and power to the people ones.
The new map is good! I like some of the map changes that happen when you complete certain generators, haha.
ImageImageImage
~ Chaosymphonia's Adopted Big Sister ~

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 22 Mar 2020, 20:44

I love the new map and the haunted piano :D
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 25 Mar 2020, 16:17

I haven't done it yet but I will.