Dead by Daylight

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Re: Dead by Daylight

Post by PharaohAtem » 22 Aug 2019, 18:01

Salrynn wrote:Funnily enough, Bill was already added ^^ they should really add the tank or the witch something :)

Oh god lol a tank or witch lol I really hated those to but the witch crying and then screaming like a banchi.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 22 Aug 2019, 18:05

DragonOfDojima wrote:They need too add some videogame crossovers like bill from left 4 dead would love too see resident evil with MR X

Yeah Bill has been in the game for a while for PC. It's only recently he has been added to the other consoles.

Salrynn wrote:Funnily enough, Bill was already added ^^ they should really add the tank or the witch something :)

It would be cool if they did that :) Although not sure they could have the Witch as we already have the Hag. Could be do-able though.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Salrynn
Standard Member
Great Britain

Post by Salrynn » 22 Aug 2019, 18:09

Oooh yes! The hag!

My dad mains her, and he is absolutely scary when he does so. xD
If you believe it's impossible, it will be impossible.Image

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 22 Aug 2019, 18:17

So creepy, but with the witch wouldn't you think you'd hear her crying as she got closer lol.

Salrynn
Standard Member
Great Britain

Post by Salrynn » 22 Aug 2019, 18:24

you would, but you can hear the huntress so im not sure how her cries could be incorporated ^^

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 22 Aug 2019, 18:35

PharaohAtem wrote:So creepy, but with the witch wouldn't you think you'd hear her crying as she got closer lol.

I suppose she could use the perk Insidious :')

Salrynn wrote:Oooh yes! The hag!

My dad mains her, and he is absolutely scary when he does so. xD

I think the Hag is the only killer I get frustrated playing against because if played right when placing traps, she's tough to beat, with Ruin on top too. At the same time though, I like a challenge & she is a fun killer to play as! ^^
Bring a flashlight ^^
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 22 Aug 2019, 18:35

Yeah it would be strange I mean you know when you walking by your basically dead, unless you run like a banchee yourself.

Teeny i hate the flashlight of doom i call it there was one character that did that to me all the time like stop it, pissed me off enough i hunted them down finally.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 22 Aug 2019, 18:38

PharaohAtem wrote:Yeah it would be strange I mean you know when you walking by your basically dead, unless you run like a banchee yourself.

Teeny i hate the flashlight of doom i call it there was one character that did that to me all the time like stop it, pissed me off enough i hunted them down finally.

Flashlight can be irritating if playing killer. But it's good for survivors against a Hag as they can burn the traps off the ground if you see them (especially around hooked survivors or basement stairs, crouch and use flashlight when approaching to avoid setting off traps).
Also great for invisible wraiths coming towards you, will burn/stun them :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Salrynn
Standard Member
Great Britain

Post by Salrynn » 22 Aug 2019, 18:47

I didn't know it could burn wraiths! interesting!!!

and yeah, flashlights can be a real pain in the butt, I had the exact same situation as Pharaoh, and I was only the pig. Sadness.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 22 Aug 2019, 18:59

Salrynn wrote:I didn't know it could burn wraiths! interesting!!!

Ohh yeah you should try it if you have flashlight vs wraith!
They are quite easy to see coming towards you whilst invisible if you are fortunate to be looking in the direction he's coming from.
Shine the light at him and he's like AARGGGH BURNZ.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Salrynn
Standard Member
Great Britain

Post by Salrynn » 22 Aug 2019, 19:06

Teeny wrote:Ohh yeah you should try it if you have flashlight vs wraith!
They are quite easy to see coming towards you whilst invisible if you are fortunate to be looking in the direction he's coming from.
Shine the light at him and he's like AARGGGH BURNZ.

is it Nicholas Cage level of burns though?? xD

"AAAHHH THE BEES" xD

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 22 Aug 2019, 19:13

Salrynn wrote:I didn't know it could burn wraiths! interesting!!!

and yeah, flashlights can be a real pain in the butt, I had the exact same situation as Pharaoh, and I was only the pig. Sadness.

I was leatherface I thik the one with two weapons it was like dude i'll kill you for revenge maybe even with the chainsaw which i'm not used to using yet.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 22 Aug 2019, 19:18

PharaohAtem wrote:I was leatherface I thik the one with two weapons it was like dude i'll kill you for revenge maybe even with the chainsaw which i'm not used to using yet.

Yeah Leatherface has the chainsaw the small sledgehammer.
I love playing against him!
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 22 Aug 2019, 19:22

Now I have this in my head

[video=youtube;P8dfZ3N_c2E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8dfZ3N_c2E&t=116s[/video]
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 22 Aug 2019, 20:34

In case anybody is interested, the Devs of DBD did a live stream tonight discussing the new Stranger Things chapter :)

[video=youtube_share;BjoZSP8_Ce4]https://youtu.be/BjoZSP8_Ce4[/video]

Information about Killer & Survivor Perks, also game footage!
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・