Dead by Daylight

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Re: Dead by Daylight

Post by Teeny » 10 Apr 2019, 06:10

Sadaku wrote:Oh! They added Ashley (Ash's full name in the movies lol). ^^

Yess they did!
He's the only survivor that talks so far haha, it's odd to hear voices!
Although he only talks in the lobby, not matches.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 12 Apr 2019, 18:04

Sadaku wrote:Oh! They added Ashley (Ash's full name in the movies lol). ^^

haha

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 12 Apr 2019, 18:07

Sadaku wrote:Is it like quotes from the Evil Dead movies or somethings? ^^

I've heard him say

"Groovy!"
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 16 Apr 2019, 18:03

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58608[/ATTACH]

Dead by Daylight has a worldwide merch store available from today :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 16 Apr 2019, 22:40

Huh I assumed they would have had one for longer
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 17 Apr 2019, 02:05

I'll be buying it probably on ps, but I assume it works good on computer as well

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 17 Apr 2019, 06:27

PharaohAtem wrote:I'll be buying it probably on ps, but I assume it works good on computer as well

[mention=717]PharaohAtem[/mention] I play it on PC, it works good there other than some lobby waiting times which I think is something the Devs are trying to work on. I've never played it on PS but lots of people do so I assume it works fine there also.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 17 Apr 2019, 13:56

I have a gaming computer so I’m thinking of getting it on thee

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 17 Apr 2019, 17:16

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58642[/ATTACH]

New Cosmetics - The Spring Ensembles Collection!

New outfits for The Hillbilly & Ace Visconti!
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 17 Apr 2019, 17:26

PharaohAtem wrote:I have a gaming computer so I’m thinking of getting it on thee

Awesome! Give it a go and let me know what you think :D
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 18 Apr 2019, 14:32

Teeny wrote:Awesome! Give it a go and let me know what you think :D

I will thanks

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 18 Apr 2019, 18:54

[video=youtube_share;PqGzYaiiMlY]https://youtu.be/PqGzYaiiMlY[/video]

Endgame Collapse

To try and improve the overall trials gameplay experience, the devs are introducing the Endgame Collapse, a new phase that pushes all lingering Survivors to escape before being claimed by The Entity.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 19 Apr 2019, 02:01

Damn that sucks race againts the time before you killed anyway, but I guess that just adds a little bit more spice, like oh crap I gotta get out now.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 19 Apr 2019, 06:34

PharaohAtem wrote:Damn that sucks race againts the time before you killed anyway, but I guess that just adds a little bit more spice, like oh crap I gotta get out now.

Yeah I think it will be interesting. Lots of survivors will hang around instead of just leaving when they should really, but at the same time it will be a good challenge for those who are altruistic and people are on the hook at the very end, it's a fight against time to save your team :) Also interesting now that the killer can shut the hatch!
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 20 Apr 2019, 07:10

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58678[/ATTACH]

David body pillow anyone? :haha:

Added to the merch store, I wonder if they will do body pillows for all survivors, maybe killers too? :')
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・