Dead by Daylight

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Re: Dead by Daylight

Post by PharaohAtem » 16 Oct 2019, 03:05

Time for me to start playing again. Between vacation, and illness I'm now starting to play small games. To be the killer or someone running around that is the question.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 16 Oct 2019, 07:40

I recently downloaded this but am too sucked into other games atm lol
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 16 Oct 2019, 16:00

Well you should play it's fun. I love playing the killer or course but sometimes I get bored of the killer and try to escape the killer which can be fun. I like the areas there pretty cool. I think hiding and knowing the killer is nearby is the creepiest but eh it's fun.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 16 Oct 2019, 18:52

Oooh yay [mention=717]PharaohAtem[/mention] you are back in time for the Halloween Event on DBD next week :D
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 19 Oct 2019, 07:21

[video=youtube_share;q_fWpF83JEE]https://youtu.be/q_fWpF83JEE?t=1138[/video]

New feature coming to Dead By Daylight - The Archives :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Buta
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Buta » 19 Oct 2019, 15:20

Looking forward to the Archives.. :)
ImageImageImage
~ Chaosymphonia's Adopted Big Sister ~

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 19 Oct 2019, 15:56

Buta wrote:Looking forward to the Archives.. :)

Me too Buta! It's going to be exciting :D
I'm looking forward to the lores and The Rift.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 20 Oct 2019, 16:34

Sadaku wrote:The lore stuff sounds like it could, scary stories and such things can be fun, even if it is a little spooky ^^

I really enjoy reading the lores, I might post another one here now. Doing killers only this month with it being Halloween month ^^
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 20 Oct 2019, 16:43

Killer Lore - Freddy Krueger - The Nightmare

Even while he lived, Freddy Krueger was a creature of nightmares for those who truly knew him. Hiding behind a mask of warmth and friendliness, Freddy's actual temperament was known only to his victims. When those victims were finally heard, the parents of Springwood tracked Freddy down and took the law into their own hands. They thought that fire had rid them of a monster that night, that their children were finally safe, but evil as strong as his has a way of surviving.

Years passed, the horror was buried, the victims mercifully forgot. Then, somehow, Freddy returned, and dreams became nightmares once again.

Freddy focused his anger on those he felt had wronged him, building up to his one true obsession, Nancy Holbrook. But he underestimated her strength and resourcefulness. Together with her friend Quentin Smith, she managed to weaken Freddy, mutilating him and leaving him for dead once more.

Death didn't want Freddy the first time he encountered it, why did they think it would take him now? He emerged once more, consumed with vengeance. Then he turned his sights on the boy who had blocked his path to Nancy, his number one.

Freddy invaded Quentin's dreams, terrorising him night after night, until his strength and defences would be at their lowest. When the time was right, he forced the boy to return to the dark reflection of Badham Preschool. Here he would have his final revenge.

Freddy stalked the boy through the school's halls. He took his time, savouring every moment of the hunt. This was what he enjoyed the most, the smell of their sweat in the air, the ragged gasps of their terrified breath. They were his to toy with.

There was the boy, at the end of a long corridor. Too tired and scared to run anymore? Resigned to his fate? Freddy closed in, arms wide, claws raking the wall. Their tips traced along a pipe, the metallic shrieking only adding to the boy’s apprehension.

A shower of sparks rained on the ground, and into the liquid that covered the tiled floor. A blue flame blossomed and quickly engulfed the room.

The boy took flight as Freddy burst from the flames in a fury. Rooms and walls raced past in a blur until they were in Freddy's basement. There would be no escape from here.

Slowly Freddy closed in on the boy. His fear was so strong now that Freddy could almost taste it, but his eyes burned with a defiant hatred that was almost admirable.

Freddy drew back his claws.

Then Freddy felt another presence with him; something old, powerful and dark. A miasma enveloped him and the only sensation was a sound like wooden beams flexing and creaking in the distance. The echoing groan of metal crushed against metal. Something arcane and unknowable, half-way between language and pure terror.

A moment of falling and spinning and then Freddy was back in the school. But not his school. It looked the same, but it felt different. His powers were tempered in some ways and focused in others. The boy had gone for now, but another prey walked the hallways. Some would be inconsequential; others would become his new favourites. All would fall before his claws.

[video=youtube;1o9JljEJ7HU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o9JljEJ7HU[/video]
[video=youtube_share;FlAvTQvkGCk]https://youtu.be/FlAvTQvkGCk[/video]
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 20 Oct 2019, 23:33

That's messed up lol I don't know if I wanna try but I have too it would be well interesting lol.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 21 Oct 2019, 09:02

PharaohAtem wrote:That's messed up lol I don't know if I wanna try but I have too it would be well interesting lol.

Playing as Freddy? I haven't unlocked him but I definitely prefer playing against him now that he has had the rework :) He's a bit more difficult, was quite boring and very easy to escape from before.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 30 Oct 2019, 17:04

I cast a quick eye over this game but I don't think it's really my style... that and I'm not sure I could find 3 other friends with PS4s and the time to play it... :lol:

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 31 Oct 2019, 19:01

Killer Lore - The Shape - Michael Myers

Some humans are simply bad seeds. Seeds infused with a distilled and pure form of evil.

Michael Myers is one of those seeds. He had no issues with causing the pain of others. Instead, it was exactly what he sought. But even life can be tough on those with minds filled with terror. The difference is just how one goes about to solve those problems. For Michael, he had to kill to find some inner peace. As he took his sister’s life, the police found a silent boy dressed as a clown at the scene.

When one stumbles upon a growing fire, one does not pour gasoline on it. But this was an action taken by officials that had no idea how it would shape this demon in the boy's body. Sending Michael to a mental institution was a feeble attempt to save the child. Unsuccessful therapy and nightly screams just made him even more introverted and deranged.

People hoped that Michael Myers would end up a parenthesis, soon to be forgotten and buried, a failure that soon were to rot away. But then...he escaped...

[video=youtube;4DfYaDMTDZM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DfYaDMTDZM[/video]
[video=youtube;6X4Pl7_tGRw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X4Pl7_tGRw[/video]

Happy Halloween to you all! :)

The Hallowed Blight event is now live, double bloodpoints to be earned.
Also the Rift & Archives have been released :D [/align]
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 05 Nov 2019, 18:46

Yes a true child of evil, hunting in the night with butcher knife or whatever he can get his hands on.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 13 Nov 2019, 22:30

[video=youtube;N2nh3Xbj3_M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2nh3Xbj3_M[/video]

Next chapter teaser is out!
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・