Pokemon Sword & Shield

Discuss anything relating to consoles, or VGing in general.

Moderators: Nishizono Shinji, GraceMellody, Heyitslaurenk

User avatar
UnmeiNoTenshi
Standard Member
Posts: 630
Joined: 10 May 2010, 18:55
Wales

Achievements

Pokemon Sword & Shield

Post by UnmeiNoTenshi » 12 Mar 2021, 22:12

I haven't touched these games in quite a while
Image

User avatar
Lloydiboy
Veteran Member
Posts: 4643
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 18:41
Contact:
Great Britain

Achievements

Pokemon Sword & Shield

Post by Lloydiboy » 12 Mar 2021, 22:34

I've just gotten myself back into the game, currently moving through Isle of armour content
Come sing along with me

3DS Friend Code: 4983-6223-5296
Switch Nintendo Network ID: Lloydiboy
SW 7675-3547-3883

PM me to add me and I will add you back :)

User avatar
Lolin
Veteran Member
Posts: 83126
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 06:52
United States of America

Pokemon Sword & Shield

Post by Lolin » 13 Mar 2021, 15:44

I'm juuuuuuust about to complete my dex on Pokemon Home which I feel thrilled about

The only ones I really have left are legendaries from the DLC
Image

User avatar
Heyitslaurenk
Violet Member
Violet Member
Posts: 8021
Joined: 26 Jun 2020, 19:05
Great Britain

Pokemon Sword & Shield

Post by Heyitslaurenk » 16 Mar 2021, 21:17

So I have completed the story but i still have a couple of things to do. Still need to catch the legendary and complete my pokedex. I have been playing this game to death recently

User avatar
Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
Posts: 5796
Joined: 02 Jan 2006, 00:00
Contact:
United States of America

Pokemon Sword & Shield

Post by Nethack » 17 Mar 2021, 00:07

I loved the DLCs and the raid updates. Great time. There was also a good amount of after game as well.

User avatar
PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
Posts: 45941
Joined: 23 Nov 2004, 14:55
Contact:
United States of America

Pokemon Sword & Shield

Post by PharaohAtem » 17 Mar 2021, 00:20

Heyitslaurenk wrote:
16 Mar 2021, 21:17
So I have completed the story but i still have a couple of things to do. Still need to catch the legendary and complete my pokedex. I have been playing this game to death recently

Yeah working on the DeX
Image

ImageImageImageImageImage



User avatar
Lolin
Veteran Member
Posts: 83126
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 06:52
United States of America

Pokemon Sword & Shield

Post by Lolin » 17 Mar 2021, 00:27

So I got Sword ages ago... I've done almost everything in Shield.

What I'd really like to do is start Sword with a full team of shinies... Eevee, Larvitar, Scyther, and three others among the many shinies I have...
Image

User avatar
PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
Posts: 45941
Joined: 23 Nov 2004, 14:55
Contact:
United States of America

Pokemon Sword & Shield

Post by PharaohAtem » 17 Mar 2021, 01:19

I ha e no shineys

That's a nice team though
Image

ImageImageImageImageImage



User avatar
Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
Posts: 5796
Joined: 02 Jan 2006, 00:00
Contact:
United States of America

Pokemon Sword & Shield

Post by Nethack » 17 Mar 2021, 02:08

I have many shines! mostly because of breeding though.

User avatar
Lolin
Veteran Member
Posts: 83126
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 06:52
United States of America

Pokemon Sword & Shield

Post by Lolin » 17 Mar 2021, 02:23

Nethack wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 02:08
I have many shines! mostly because of breeding though.
Isn't breeding fun? I find that turning on something to watch and just spamming eggs is a great way to unwind.
Image

User avatar
Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
Posts: 5796
Joined: 02 Jan 2006, 00:00
Contact:
United States of America

Pokemon Sword & Shield

Post by Nethack » 17 Mar 2021, 02:30

Lolin wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 02:23
Nethack wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 02:08
I have many shines! mostly because of breeding though.
Isn't breeding fun? I find that turning on something to watch and just spamming eggs is a great way to unwind.

yessss. And the way the set it up in these particular games is really nice.

User avatar
Heyitslaurenk
Violet Member
Violet Member
Posts: 8021
Joined: 26 Jun 2020, 19:05
Great Britain

Pokemon Sword & Shield

Post by Heyitslaurenk » 17 Mar 2021, 23:00

Caught Zacian today and now working on my pokedex :)

User avatar
Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
Posts: 5796
Joined: 02 Jan 2006, 00:00
Contact:
United States of America

Pokemon Sword & Shield

Post by Nethack » 17 Mar 2021, 23:05

Heyitslaurenk wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 23:00
Caught Zacian today and now working on my pokedex :)

YAY! Its always one of the best feelings to complete the Pokedex ^_^

User avatar
Heyitslaurenk
Violet Member
Violet Member
Posts: 8021
Joined: 26 Jun 2020, 19:05
Great Britain

Pokemon Sword & Shield

Post by Heyitslaurenk » 17 Mar 2021, 23:16

Ive only properly sat down and played this game for 3 weeks (got sword a while ago and played about an hour before then) and I dont think ive been so invested in a game ever! Its also my first pokemon game ive ever played too and I cant believe i got into it sooner. Ive deffo learned a thing or two from playing.

This is also coming from someone who doesn't know a great deal about pokemon in the first place

User avatar
Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
Posts: 5796
Joined: 02 Jan 2006, 00:00
Contact:
United States of America

Pokemon Sword & Shield

Post by Nethack » 17 Mar 2021, 23:26

Heyitslaurenk wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 23:16
Ive only properly sat down and played this game for 3 weeks (got sword a while ago and played about an hour before then) and I dont think ive been so invested in a game ever! Its also my first pokemon game ive ever played too and I cant believe i got into it sooner. Ive deffo learned a thing or two from playing.

This is also coming from someone who doesn't know a great deal about pokemon in the first place

Thats super exciting! Im glad you found a game you are super interested in. They are really good games and the story line behind them is actually really in depth! I think you would love them!

Post Reply