Azur Lane

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: Azur Lane

Post by toshioa » 18 Dec 2018, 11:42

Kai wrote:Yeah! I've managed to get Renown and Suffolk to Lv100 at last :) San Diego, Ayanami, Unicorn and Saratoga are all at Lv99 but it takes over 150k EXP at Lv99 to level up to Lv100

I managed to get Tirpitz too and the UR Magnetic 533mm Torpedos!

Damn it's going super well for you!!! I need to get my game face on :P haha. Still not really completed Act 6 :(

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 18 Dec 2018, 21:44

toshioa wrote:Damn it's going super well for you!!! I need to get my game face on :P haha. Still not really completed Act 6 :(

I completed 6-4 the other night. I also got San Diego to Lv100 as well. I slso completed all of the event stages on normal difficulty so I'm going through them on hard mode. I need to farm the points to grab stuff at the event store.

There's another update on Friday to add in more ships, skins and voiceovers for some of the ships from the Fallen Wings event
Image Image Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 19 Dec 2018, 11:41

Kai wrote:I completed 6-4 the other night. I also got San Diego to Lv100 as well. I slso completed all of the event stages on normal difficulty so I'm going through them on hard mode. I need to farm the points to grab stuff at the event store.

There's another update on Friday to add in more ships, skins and voiceovers for some of the ships from the Fallen Wings event

I'm trying to get through the event stages now :) Seems to be some decent rewards to be had along the way so I want me some of that :lol: I noticed we were due another update - should be interesting. I wish they'd make it possible for me to complete my Nep collection and secure White Heart :lol:

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 19 Dec 2018, 13:13

toshioa wrote:I'm trying to get through the event stages now :) Seems to be some decent rewards to be had along the way so I want me some of that :lol: I noticed we were due another update - should be interesting. I wish they'd make it possible for me to complete my Nep collection and secure White Heart :lol:

I wish too, unfortunately, being a collab, that would mean the devs would have to get the rights from Compile Heart again...
Image Image Image

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 20 Dec 2018, 11:55

Kai wrote:I wish too, unfortunately, being a collab, that would mean the devs would have to get the rights from Compile Heart again...

Possible again for the future though? CH are pretty damned good and open when it comes to collab so I should imagine they'll do something else again in the future :D

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 27 Dec 2018, 14:20

toshioa wrote:Possible again for the future though? CH are pretty damned good and open when it comes to collab so I should imagine they'll do something else again in the future :D

TBH they're doing other collabs too, so unfortunately not only will the licensing fees add up, but they'd have to consider appropriate time slots, and the western servers are already throwing everything and the kitchen sink at trying to catch up with the Chinese and Japanese servers
Image Image Image

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 28 Dec 2018, 13:33

Kai wrote:TBH they're doing other collabs too, so unfortunately not only will the licensing fees add up, but they'd have to consider appropriate time slots, and the western servers are already throwing everything and the kitchen sink at trying to catch up with the Chinese and Japanese servers

Touche..! You make very valid points indeed :) Guess I was just being a little greedy :lol: Can't get enough Nep in ones life :P

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 28 Dec 2018, 17:51

toshioa wrote:Touche..! You make very valid points indeed :) Guess I was just being a little greedy :lol: Can't get enough Nep in ones life :P

I'm not going to lie, I'm still incredibly salty that I missed out on Purple Heart :( but the good news is that I have a full Lv100 fleet, and so far, I've enhanced everybody's stats to the max except Saratoga's Aviation stat. their weapons are only at +7 though and the max for any purple-tier weapons or higher are +10.

as well as new characters, new retrofits and new skins, today's update implemented a new stage mechanic, where every time you 100% clear a map, you get passive stat buffs. the limit is between 3 times and 10 times clearing the stage where you get a +2% damage boost and damage reduction each time
Image Image Image

HentaiSenpai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by HentaiSenpai » 29 Dec 2018, 00:06

So...
I've finally downloaded this. Wish me luck.

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 29 Dec 2018, 00:19

HentaiSenpai wrote:So...
I've finally downloaded this. Wish me luck.

You just want the Lewd skins really, don't you? :P
Image Image Image

HentaiSenpai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by HentaiSenpai » 29 Dec 2018, 00:19

Kai wrote:You just want the Lewd skins really, don't you? :P

How did you know...

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 29 Dec 2018, 01:09

HentaiSenpai wrote:How did you know...

It was just an educated guess :P

it's a pretty fun game though, and the gacha doesn't cost the premium gems unlike most other mobile gacha games
Image Image Image

HentaiSenpai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by HentaiSenpai » 02 Jan 2019, 20:00

Kai wrote:It was just an educated guess :P

it's a pretty fun game though, and the gacha doesn't cost the premium gems unlike most other mobile gacha games

So far... this is honestly the best part about this game, and the comments those are always a good laugh.
FBI OPEN UP on every loli :XD:

Have you guys got a guild?

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 02 Jan 2019, 21:37

HentaiSenpai wrote:So far... this is honestly the best part about this game, and the comments those are always a good laugh.
FBI OPEN UP on every loli :XD:

Have you guys got a guild?

Not that I've seen. sadly though everyone would have to be on the same server too.

Oh a lot of the memes in the comments sections are just so hilarious to read through. One of the ships even addresses the player as "Onii-chan" too

One of the shipgirls even poses with Double Peace so somebody photoshopped an Ahegao face onto her :lol:
Image Image Image

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 02 Jan 2019, 21:55

I just downloaded this.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage