Azur Lane

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: Azur Lane

Post by Kai » 28 Jan 2019, 14:13

Kira_Aria wrote:im actually still at trying to make blueprints for akashi, didint think it would be this grindy

You mean the equipment ones from the first part of the quest? try deploying a low level, low oil cost fleet to 3-2. that stage still has blue tire BPs as well as Design BPs for the most powerful Dive Bomber in the game as of now
Image Image Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 01 Feb 2019, 12:27

Kira_Aria wrote:im actually still at trying to make blueprints for akashi, didint think it would be this grindy

Yeah.. it's a seriously long quest line! Unicorn isn't strictly a healer but if you max her skill out she's VERY handy in the back row :) I use her in my second fleet and my front line rarely shows any damage thanks to her skill :)

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 01 Feb 2019, 12:28

The latest update is a HUGE addition to the game :D Lots of different events wrapped on in one single larger one; well happy when I logged on this morning :XD:

Kira_Aria
Veteran Member
Canada

Post by Kira_Aria » 04 Feb 2019, 23:04

now that im finally home i can actually come back here, iwas lucky to get 2 amagi in the last event, i heard amagi and hood are good

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 05 Feb 2019, 20:49

How has everybody been doing with the Chinese ships? so far I've managed to get most of the new Gacha ships, and also got Graf Spee
Image Image Image

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

Kira_Aria
Veteran Member
Canada

Post by Kira_Aria » 06 Feb 2019, 04:21

i only got yat sen out of the 38 cubes, that made me sad, at what point can you get graf spee?

edit: i know you get it through battling in the maps but at what point can you get it? havent attempted the event maps yet

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 06 Feb 2019, 11:05

Kai wrote:How has everybody been doing with the Chinese ships? so far I've managed to get most of the new Gacha ships, and also got Graf Spee

I've not gotten a single ship yet - I need to get my butt in gear and work towards Graf Spee ASAP! :D I am enjoying the event though :)

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 14 Feb 2019, 16:23

So [mention=72923]Kai[/mention]... how on Earth do I open the valentines gift from my secretary? :lol:

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 14 Feb 2019, 18:51

toshioa wrote:So [mention=72923]Kai[/mention]... how on Earth do I open the valentines gift from my secretary? :lol:

I think it's just one of those memento items that you obtain, but can't use...
Image Image Image

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 15 Feb 2019, 14:47

Kai wrote:I think it's just one of those memento items that you obtain, but can't use...

Figured as much... :lol: Thankfully it doesn't take up space in my inventory ;)

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 15 Feb 2019, 18:06

toshioa wrote:Figured as much... :lol: Thankfully it doesn't take up space in my inventory ;)

Have you tried out the new game mechanics yet? Hard Mode now offers Core Data which can be traded in to obtain new equipment. The Torpedo auxiliary boosts the Torpedo stat by a bonus 100 points, perfect for Destroyers and Light Cruisers and Heavy Cruisers with Torpedos, while there's a new Battleship gun which is highly recommended for Hood, Amagi and any Battleship or Battlecruiser with barrage skills, a new gun for Heavy Cruisers, and there's also Auxiliary shells coming for Battleships, Balttlecruisers, Light Cruisers and Heavy Cruisers who can't equip Torpedos
Image Image Image

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 17 Feb 2019, 17:51

Kai wrote:Have you tried out the new game mechanics yet? Hard Mode now offers Core Data which can be traded in to obtain new equipment. The Torpedo auxiliary boosts the Torpedo stat by a bonus 100 points, perfect for Destroyers and Light Cruisers and Heavy Cruisers with Torpedos, while there's a new Battleship gun which is highly recommended for Hood, Amagi and any Battleship or Battlecruiser with barrage skills, a new gun for Heavy Cruisers, and there's also Auxiliary shells coming for Battleships, Balttlecruisers, Light Cruisers and Heavy Cruisers who can't equip Torpedos

I have not, no :O But I'm going to now! I did wonder what the whole 'Core Data' thing was all about!!

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 17 Feb 2019, 22:59

toshioa wrote:I have not, no :O But I'm going to now! I did wonder what the whole 'Core Data' thing was all about!!

Hard mode was nerfed to 3 runs a day, but you can obtain 2 Retrofit Blueprints per run instead of 1. the Core Data shop refreshes every month but Core Data units carries over like PvP merits do
Image Image Image

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 19 Feb 2019, 10:41

The Core Data addition is pretty neat, I'm not going to lie!! Definitely a welcome bonus :) I still need to dedicate more time to Azur Lane mind :lol:

Kira_Aria
Veteran Member
Canada

Post by Kira_Aria » 22 Feb 2019, 20:33

anyone was able to get their hood higher then lvl 70? mine got stuck at 70 and and wont lvl anymore