Azur Lane

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: Azur Lane

Post by Kai » 19 Jan 2019, 19:39

there's another update coming up on Monday to add more skins. some new ones and some re-entries
Image Image Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 21 Jan 2019, 15:55

Update downloaded, applied and ready to go ;) :) haha. I've gotten a tonne of rare and super rare boats in this last event - really pleased with the outcome so far :)

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 21 Jan 2019, 16:37

toshioa wrote:Update downloaded, applied and ready to go ;) :) haha. I've gotten a tonne of rare and super rare boats in this last event - really pleased with the outcome so far :)

Meanwhile my luck has been dreadful this time. this is the first time I haven't been able to pull an even't exclusive Elite or Super Rare from the gacha so far :lol: That said, this event will last until the end of the month and I have a sufficent amount of cubes but I'll probably go full ham on the Gacha on the final day if I haven't got at least Ashigara by that day
Image Image Image

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 21 Jan 2019, 16:52

Awww sorry to hear that buddy :P If it's anything, I have yet to get Ashigara myself too... but I did pull Hood earlier today :D

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 21 Jan 2019, 21:11

toshioa wrote:Awww sorry to hear that buddy :P If it's anything, I have yet to get Ashigara myself too... but I did pull Hood earlier today :D

I managed to get Hood as well... Only I already had her :lol: same as I think I also ended up with San Diego, Prinz Eugen, Takao and Warspite (not all at once though :P ), all of which I already owned from other methods
Image Image Image

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 22 Jan 2019, 15:36

Kai wrote:I managed to get Hood as well... Only I already had her :lol: same as I think I also ended up with San Diego, Prinz Eugen, Takao and Warspite (not all at once though :P ), all of which I already owned from other methods

Been trying to pull Hood for ages after I read up that she's a bad-ass ship to have onside. Finally got her and am now trying to level her up like crazy so I can integrate her in to my main fleet sooner rather than later :) Smashed through some more of the event stages too but as you said, the difficultly is quite a steep gradient and I'm starting to actually struggle to get through them.

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 22 Jan 2019, 18:33

toshioa wrote:Been trying to pull Hood for ages after I read up that she's a bad-ass ship to have onside. Finally got her and am now trying to level her up like crazy so I can integrate her in to my main fleet sooner rather than later :) Smashed through some more of the event stages too but as you said, the difficultly is quite a steep gradient and I'm starting to actually struggle to get through them.

Yeah, Hood was the best Battlecruiser in the game until this event, where we got Amagi. I've heard that Amagi is pretty much OP. I managed to get through D1 and 2 runs into D2 but with both tries on D2 at least one of my ships get sunk by the second of third battle. if you're struggling though, try seeing if you can collect Purple tier Repair toolkits, or recruit either Vestal or Akashi as not only are they healing ships, but apparently they also grant you an extra load of ammo for any of the stages. I'm probably going to try to clear chapter 7 and 8 after this event
Image Image Image

Kira_Aria
Veteran Member
Canada

Post by Kira_Aria » 24 Jan 2019, 06:22

hello people of this thread im new to azur lane and only been playing for a few weeks) and was wondering what can be considered a good fleet and good ships.

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 24 Jan 2019, 16:45

Kira_Aria wrote:hello people of this thread im new to azur lane and only been playing for a few weeks) and was wondering what can be considered a good fleet and good ships.

Fans are working to provide plenty of information on the game. from your perspective there's going to be a lot to take in, but I'll try posting up some useful websites and videos.

Here's generally a database for ships and equipment, and where to get them. Though this puts the JP/CN servers first, it indicates what isn't in certain servers yet
https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

Here's a video from one of the most recommended YouTubers of the Azur Lane Community. It's not a lot but it should at least help you get to know where to start
[video=youtube;Dc0ZPDuOkZs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc0ZPDuOkZs[/video]
Image Image Image

Kira_Aria
Veteran Member
Canada

Post by Kira_Aria » 25 Jan 2019, 05:48

thanks,hopefully itll help, ive been stagnating and have a hard time agasint lvl 50 ships and was wodnering why i had no trouble destroying on 1 fleet and not the other 2

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 25 Jan 2019, 11:47

To be honest, I think it's a bit of trial and error; I know my current 1st and 2nd fleets are not as powerful or as good as they should or need to be especially for later chapters but I'm still trying to work out the best combination of ships, their skills and weaponary. I have noticed that 1x battle ship and 2x carriers in the back row and 1x gun ship and 2x torp ships up front seem to work quite well though! :) Would be interesting to hear other players feedback and what they are using too. I'll post a screenshot of my current fleets this afternoon so you guys can take a look and judge for yourselves! Welcome to Azur Lane Kira :)

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 26 Jan 2019, 15:26

toshioa wrote:To be honest, I think it's a bit of trial and error; I know my current 1st and 2nd fleets are not as powerful or as good as they should or need to be especially for later chapters but I'm still trying to work out the best combination of ships, their skills and weaponary. I have noticed that 1x battle ship and 2x carriers in the back row and 1x gun ship and 2x torp ships up front seem to work quite well though! :) Would be interesting to hear other players feedback and what they are using too. I'll post a screenshot of my current fleets this afternoon so you guys can take a look and judge for yourselves! Welcome to Azur Lane Kira :)

Having a healer at the back is useful for tougher maps too, but the only 2 healers are Vestal and Akashi. The former can be built but the latter requires finishing a long quest chain
Image Image Image

Kira_Aria
Veteran Member
Canada

Post by Kira_Aria » 27 Jan 2019, 02:40

so unicorn isnt one?

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 27 Jan 2019, 17:59

Kira_Aria wrote:so unicorn isnt one?

She's more of a supporter. there's only 2 real healers right now
Image Image Image

Kira_Aria
Veteran Member
Canada

Post by Kira_Aria » 28 Jan 2019, 02:36

im actually still at trying to make blueprints for akashi, didint think it would be this grindy