Azur Lane

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: Azur Lane

Post by Kai » 23 Feb 2019, 18:38

Kira_Aria wrote:anyone was able to get their hood higher then lvl 70? mine got stuck at 70 and and wont lvl anymore

You need to limit Break ships to level them up past Lv70. The first raises the limit to Lv80, the second to Lv90 and the third to Lv100. You need a clone of the ship (2 for the final Limit Break) or Super Rare Prototype Bulin MK2 for Super Rare ships, or Elite Universal Bulin for Elite or lower rarity ships
Image Image Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

Kira_Aria
Veteran Member
Canada

Post by Kira_Aria » 24 Feb 2019, 06:38

oh i see i didnt know limit break added lvl,glad i stocked on the bul sisters then

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 27 Feb 2019, 18:55

Don't limited break them to the maximum immediately though or you'll be smashing through your oil reserves; each limit break also increases the amount of oil needed for a ship in a given fleet. When you quite early on in the game, this can be a REAL menace to handle.

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 03 Mar 2019, 07:57

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57634[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57635[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57636[/ATTACH]
Image Image Image

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 03 Mar 2019, 14:45

Sounds like another awesome incoming update :D

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 03 Mar 2019, 15:59

toshioa wrote:Sounds like another awesome incoming update :D

I wonder why it couldn't wait the extra few days though? I mean the event ends on the 13th. That said, Lv110 for the new cap at least. They plan to raise it to Lv120 soon as well, but it seems like we should also be getting Chapter 11 soon too.

Actually, for Winter's Crown, they accidentally leaked the re-run content, which caused EN server players to demand HMS Sirius so they were pressured into releasing her for this run instead of the re-run. Yostar wrote a letter a few weeks ago to explain the situation as well as leak their roadmap for the year

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57641[/ATTACH]
Image Image Image

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 05 Mar 2019, 11:30

Welp!! Thankfully not a major leak but I can see why that might annoy some people :lol: Sounds like some really cool and exciting plans for the near future! I guess it's about time I put some serious time in to the game and 'completed' the story line :lol:

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 05 Mar 2019, 12:03

toshioa wrote:Welp!! Thankfully not a major leak but I can see why that might annoy some people :lol: Sounds like some really cool and exciting plans for the near future! I guess it's about time I put some serious time in to the game and 'completed' the story line :lol:

They've also teased another mechanic being brought to the western servers soon too but unless that's coming up in the next patch, they haven't announced the date for it yet
Image Image Image

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 05 Mar 2019, 13:15

Kai wrote:They've also teased another mechanic being brought to the western servers soon too but unless that's coming up in the next patch, they haven't announced the date for it yet

I don't even have a single mechanic period so adding some new possibilities to get one would be great!

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 07 Mar 2019, 20:22

Somehow I managed to get all the ships from Winter's Crown :)
Image Image Image

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 13 Mar 2019, 17:02

Kai wrote:Somehow I managed to get all the ships from Winter's Crown :)

Nicely done :) I think I have 1 more outstanding then I've got them all too :D

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 04 Apr 2019, 10:16

Submarines are being released in to the game today and look like they're going to be adding a fun and interesting dynamic to the battle system :D

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 21 May 2019, 13:18

So the big update has arrived with a complete UI overhaul. What are your thoughts on this? Personally it's taking a little getting used to but so far I'm happy with the changes :) I'm also enjoying the new research facility as I'm able to progress and obtain gold gear a bit easier :D