What game(s) are you currently playing? How far have you gotten?

Discuss anything relating to consoles, or VGing in general.

Moderators: Nishizono Shinji, Heyitslaurenk, GingerbreadMellody

Naughty Kitty
Patient
Patient
United States of America

Post by Naughty Kitty » 03 Jan 2021, 10:34

Played DOOM on an old Super Nintendo the other night, it was actually kind of awesome. :dance:

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 04 Jan 2021, 16:12

Completed Tomb Raider in a day now playing No No Kuni II
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Heyitslaurenk
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by Heyitslaurenk » 06 Jan 2021, 20:00

I have downloaded Team Fortress 2 yesterday and tried the tutorial out. Have no idea what I am doing but it looks quite fun XD

Emotive Spirit
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
United States of America

Post by Emotive Spirit » 06 Jan 2021, 20:47

I'm about to play some DMC4 Special Edition using Lady to settle a theory of mine. Or SAO: Lost Song if I don't feel DMC-ish. Plus it seems to be easier on the Remote Play.
Naughty Kitty wrote:
03 Jan 2021, 10:34
Played DOOM on an old Super Nintendo the other night, it was actually kind of awesome. :dance:
You've got an actual Super Nintendo? Those always had so many games for it I wanted to play. Just never got to have one. lol Wanted one though! >.<
Nishizono Shinji wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 16:12
What's Ni No Kuni about? Is it a fun game? Also, congratz on completing Tomb Raider! :dance:
HeyitsLesbianCuddles wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 20:00
I have downloaded Team Fortress 2 yesterday and tried the tutorial out. Have no idea what I am doing but it looks quite fun XD
Was the tutorial kind of minimal or just kind of couldn't get it to click to memory? I know a lot doesn't click with mine. lol But as long as it's fun and you're winning! XD

Heyitslaurenk
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by Heyitslaurenk » 06 Jan 2021, 20:57

No but there was just so many different characters you could play, I only stuck to one type but my head was just spinning on how many you could pick from. Baby steps! :)

Emotive Spirit
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
United States of America

Post by Emotive Spirit » 06 Jan 2021, 21:16

06 Jan 2021, 20:57
No but there was just so many different characters you could play, I only stuck to one type but my head was just spinning on how many you could pick from. Baby steps! :)
Being overwhelmed with choices also seems to be kind of a downside if it's actually too many. D: Baby steps though, you're right. ^.^ You'll be a pro at it in no time though. :dance:

Baul
White Member
White Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Baul » 07 Jan 2021, 02:07

Just avoid Spy for a while, that class requires a fair bit of smarts and skill. On that note, learn to look out for spies.

Soldier and Pyro are decent starters.
I'll find you...
I'll hunt you down
I'll be your final nightmare
I am the Gunman
I bring salvation on this day
Here comes the Gunman
You know that Vengeance is my name
Gunman - Orden Ogan

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 07 Jan 2021, 06:09

Emotive Spirit wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 20:47
I'm about to play some DMC4 Special Edition using Lady to settle a theory of mine. Or SAO: Lost Song if I don't feel DMC-ish. Plus it seems to be easier on the Remote Play.
Naughty Kitty wrote:
You've got an actual Super Nintendo? Those always had so many games for it I wanted to play. Just never got to have one. lol Wanted one though! >.<
Nishizono Shinji wrote:
What's Ni No Kuni about? Is it a fun game? Also, congratz on completing Tomb Raider! :dance:
Was the tutorial kind of minimal or just kind of couldn't get it to click to memory? I know a lot doesn't click with mine. lol But as long as it's fun and you're winning! XD

Ni No Kuni is an Isekai JRPG and I'm totally in love with this game. Visually it's absolutely breathtaking, the gameplay is fluid and well worked you can tell so much care was taken when constructing every element of this game.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Heyitslaurenk
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by Heyitslaurenk » 07 Jan 2021, 12:29

Baul wrote:
07 Jan 2021, 02:07

Just avoid Spy for a while, that class requires a fair bit of smarts and skill. On that note, learn to look out for spies.

Soldier and Pyro are decent starters.

Yeah decided to stick to soldier for now as played through the tutorial for that. Dont think theres any point of learning how to play all the classes at once. Pyro does look fun though :D

Emotive Spirit
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
United States of America

Post by Emotive Spirit » 07 Jan 2021, 17:40

Nishizono Shinji wrote:
07 Jan 2021, 06:09
Emotive Spirit wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 20:47
Naughty Kitty wrote:
Nishizono Shinji wrote:

Ni No Kuni is an Isekai JRPG and I'm totally in love with this game. Visually it's absolutely breathtaking, the gameplay is fluid and well worked you can tell so much care was taken when constructing every element of this game.
Sounds pretty intriguing. Even the title is pretty alluring. I like supernatural games and witches are about as supernatural as it can get, or one of the ways to be a supernatural game.

How long have you been playing it?

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Elgood81 » 07 Jan 2021, 22:46

One Piece Unlimited World Red - Deluxe Edition. i bought this as the steam winter sale was ending and to celibrate that i finished the fishman island arc and was starting punk hazard. i played it on stream the other day, my performance was cringy (stream was cursed from the start)

also Genshin impact and i'm stuck on AR25 cos i can't finish the ascension quest to take me to world level 2
ImageImage
Made By HentaiSenpai
  Spoiler:  
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Naughty Kitty
Patient
Patient
United States of America

Post by Naughty Kitty » 08 Jan 2021, 04:37

Got my old 360 hooked up again the other day wondering what to play so many fun games from way back when I can't decide lol.

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Elgood81 » 08 Jan 2021, 16:10

Elgood81 wrote:
07 Jan 2021, 22:46
also Genshin impact and i'm stuck on AR25 cos i can't finish the ascension quest to take me to world level 2

I'm not stuck anymore! had a breakthrough last night after realising that I hadn't ascended the MC to ascension level 2. made the ruins quest so much easier
ImageImage
Made By HentaiSenpai
  Spoiler:  
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Heyitslaurenk
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by Heyitslaurenk » 08 Jan 2021, 16:22

Elgood81 wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 16:10
Elgood81 wrote:
07 Jan 2021, 22:46

I'm not stuck anymore! had a breakthrough last night after realising that I hadn't ascended the MC to ascension level 2. made the ruins quest so much easier

*throws confetti* woooo!

Heyitslaurenk
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by Heyitslaurenk » 08 Jan 2021, 16:23

Back on the Crash Bandicoot gem grind after not playing for a good week or so XD