What game(s) are you currently playing? How far have you gotten?

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

karikefer
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by karikefer » 03 Jul 2020, 16:19

Didn't realise the new sword art was in a week, guess i'll pre-order that then!

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 06 Jul 2020, 19:08

I just today finished Akiba Beats and secured the platinum trophy - pretty dang happy with that! :D

H03nn89
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by H03nn89 » 06 Jul 2020, 19:28

Now finished Isle of Armour and pokedex. Now awaiting Crown Tundra

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 06 Jul 2020, 22:46

Decided to now make a start on Sakura Wars... See how this turns out :lol:

N0Ne
Afghanistan

Achievements

Post by N0Ne » 07 Jul 2020, 03:35

Azur Lane Crosswave. 

I've already played this game before had a ton of fun with the game-play. Taking on the NA version of the game now. 

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 07 Jul 2020, 15:44

FiLtHyRoSe wrote:
07 Jul 2020, 03:35
Azur Lane Crosswave.

I've already played this game before had a ton of fun with the game-play. Taking on the NA version of the game now.

I really enjoyed this game so much so, I plat'd it after bingeing the heck out of it :lol:

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 09 Jul 2020, 08:30

So I made a start on Sakura Wars but truth be told... I'm not really engaging with it. Too much running around talking to people and no real action for my liking :(

Shounen-Recycled
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Shounen-Recycled » 09 Jul 2020, 20:53

Im playing Nier:Automata, Im on my third play through and have almost got the platinum trophy (one more to go). The combat in this game is the most fun I have ever had playing a 3rd person hack and slash. Combining bullet hell shooter style gameplay with side-scrolling platformer action you get a game that has something for everyone. The sountrack carries the story with a haunting melody that echoes the Androids struggle as they discover themselves and history of humanity in all its shattered pieces.........also, its just super fun smashing up robots with a massive sword and pod assisted mini-gun. I insist you play this game
ImageCHEESY PASTA....LETS GO

N0Ne
Afghanistan

Achievements

Post by N0Ne » 09 Jul 2020, 22:50

toshioa wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 08:30
So I made a start on Sakura Wars but truth be told... I'm not really engaging with it. Too much running around talking to people and no real action for my liking :(

Ah! That's a pity actually the game actually looked really good and the concept of combat were interesting - I was think of picking this one up but I'm getting ''Trials of Cold Steel'' vibes from it. Note a big fan of the Trails games anymore - too much going on...

N0Ne
Afghanistan

Achievements

Post by N0Ne » 09 Jul 2020, 22:59

Shounen_Trash wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 20:53
Im playing Nier:Automata, Im on my third play through and have almost got the platinum trophy (one more to go). The combat in this game is the most fun I have ever had playing a 3rd person hack and slash. Combining bullet hell shooter style gameplay with side-scrolling platformer action you get a game that has something for everyone. The sountrack carries the story with a haunting melody that echoes the Androids struggle as they discover themselves and history of humanity in all its shattered pieces.........also, its just super fun smashing up robots with a massive sword and pod assisted mini-gun. I insist you play this game

I don't know...I've played the previous Nier on the PS3 and I thought that was EPIC - Automata in my opionion doesn't hold well against Nier but Im in the minority that sees it that way.

Oof the side missions in Automata were such a drag to finish...And then if you go for platinum there's a trophy you get for upskirting lol... really?

It is what it is at the end - So long as you had fun playing it that's all that matters!

lloydiboy
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by lloydiboy » 10 Jul 2020, 06:24

Jack box party 3 for a bit of socially distanced fun with friends
Come sing along with me

3DS Friend Code: 4983-6223-5296
Switch Nintendo Network ID: Lloydiboy
SW 7675-3547-3883

PM me to add me and I will add you back :)

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 10 Jul 2020, 09:20

Sword Art Online Alicization Lycoris on Steam. it has a few issues that really need to be fixed ASAP but it's absolutely incredible for the shoestring budget it was developed on
Image Image Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

Shounen-Recycled
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Shounen-Recycled » 10 Jul 2020, 13:49

FiLtHyRoSe, I had a lot of fun playing it. Just got the platinum trophy now (happy days!) Ive not played the previous Nier but I will try and check it out as it does look good! I didnt mind the side missions too much because the game play is good. Thinking about it though, the up skirt trophy isnt so cool. I hope no one developed any bad habits because of this haha. Right, im off to buy Persona 5...Have you played this? it looks awesome!

N0Ne
Afghanistan

Achievements

Post by N0Ne » 10 Jul 2020, 17:36

Shounen_Trash wrote:
10 Jul 2020, 13:49
FiLtHyRoSe, I had a lot of fun playing it. Just got the platinum trophy now (happy days!) Ive not played the previous Nier but I will try and check it out as it does look good! I didnt mind the side missions too much because the game play is good. Thinking about it though, the up skirt trophy isnt so cool. I hope no one developed any bad habits because of this haha. Right, im off to buy Persona 5...Have you played this? it looks awesome!

GG! Congrats mate - Nice one on the Plat!

Yeah Persona 5 is good - There's always sooo much to do in the Persona games! Some of the best milestones ofc aside from romancing all the fine ladies is getting your top tier Persona! My all time favorite is from the Death arcana - Alice and her ''Die for me'' skill... Hmmm - wonderful!

I also recommend Persona 4 Golden! If you haven't played the game before, it's available on Steam and on the PS Vita **GET IT** - You'll LOVE it to bits!

Shounen-Recycled
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Shounen-Recycled » 10 Jul 2020, 18:41

FiLtHyRoSe, Thank you! Ive not got many Platinums so its nice to get another in the trophy cabinet. Just fired up Persona 5 now, I love that new game feeling and am looking forward to this. Ive seen reviews on Persona 4 Golden, they have all been good so it is on my to play list. I appreciate the recommendations, nice one :)