What game(s) are you currently playing? How far have you gotten?

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 13 Mar 2021, 06:54

Started up the Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game (Gameboy Advance game - that I'm playing on my DS) again after erasing the save data. So far I've got Red Style Mastery but I can't remember what characters drop which other Mastery cards. I -think- Vegeta -might- drop the Saiyan Style Mastery card, but I can't remember who drops the others. Maybe Piccolo drops the Namekian Style Mastery, but Blue Style Mastery I'm totally clueless about. Black Style Mastery might be from Frieza though actually. Orange Style Mastery I'm wondering who drops it too. Or maybe that's from the 2nd tier of opponents...

I'm planning on getting the different Styles with Garlic Jr.'s Main Personality since his stronger forms reduce damage from Energy Damage cards and getting his 4th Main Personality from the 1st tier of opponents kind of makes it a no-brainer at least to get the other Style Mastery cards, but Cell is too much of a pain in the arse with a Red Style Mastery Tokui-waza deck so I need the other Style Mastery cards in order to find something good to use with Garlic Jr. to beat Cell with.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense. lol Even if someone doesn't really read it I always want to let people know what retro games I'm playing and how I'm doing in them no matter how old the game is or how lame people might've thought the game was or who hates it. lol

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 15 Mar 2021, 20:21

Been playing a lot of Pokemon Sword and Animal Crossing recently :O over the past two weeks ive clocked up nearly 50 hours on Sword haha. Finished the main story at least, now just need to get the legendary

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 15 Mar 2021, 21:10

Heyitslaurenk wrote:
15 Mar 2021, 20:21
Been playing a lot of Pokemon Sword and Animal Crossing recently :O over the past two weeks ive clocked up nearly 50 hours on Sword haha. Finished the main story at least, now just need to get the legendary
Does Pokemon Sword have an original story plot? I haven't played any of the games yet but I still do intend to.

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 15 Mar 2021, 21:14

Emotive Spirit wrote:
15 Mar 2021, 21:10
Heyitslaurenk wrote:
Does Pokemon Sword have an original story plot? I haven't played any of the games yet but I still do intend to.

Well... It is mainly just "collect these 8 badges by beating gym leaders then compete in the finals championship" but there are moments that talk about stuff like the sword and shield legendary pokemon, the darkest day and stuff. The story for sword and shield are pretty much the same i believe

Lauren
VG mod

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 15 Mar 2021, 21:25

Heyitslaurenk wrote:
15 Mar 2021, 21:14
Emotive Spirit wrote:
15 Mar 2021, 21:10
Heyitslaurenk wrote:

Well... It is mainly just "collect these 8 badges by beating gym leaders then compete in the finals championship" but there are moments that talk about stuff like the sword and shield legendary pokemon, the darkest day and stuff. The story for sword and shield are pretty much the same i believe
Huh, it still sounds really fun though. Pokemon always did look fun, but the DS games I looked into were too expensive when I did feel like getting one. >.<

ChaoticKitty
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by ChaoticKitty » 18 Mar 2021, 00:33

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 18 Mar 2021, 01:06

ChaoticKitty wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 00:33
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Mom bought me that for Christmas, but naturally when I put it in the PS4 it suddenly made sense when I read people talking about a "turbine engine sound" their PS4 was making. lol So I'm afraid to put it yet until I can be confident enough to take it apart and clean the fan off (It's one of the first ones that came out lol idk how it's still working). >.< Literally none of my other games make it sound quite -that- loud though, so I need to get in there and clean the dust out of it. >.< Maybe if I negotiate with my parents to get me another one if I mess this one up. lol It could be my bday present this year. :lol: One of the worst catch-22 situations I've ever been in.

ChaoticKitty
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by ChaoticKitty » 18 Mar 2021, 01:12

Really?! I got it free on PSN plus si been playing ut and haven't noticed the "turbine engine" sound yet. Maybe cause I don't have the disk it's just downloaded on my PlayStation or the fact I have the final fantasy limited edition PlayStation? What PlayStation do you have? Old version, slim or pro?

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 18 Mar 2021, 01:20

ChaoticKitty wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 01:12
Really?! I got it free on PSN plus si been playing ut and haven't noticed the "turbine engine" sound yet. Maybe cause I don't have the disk it's just downloaded on my PlayStation or the fact I have the final fantasy limited edition PlayStation? What PlayStation do you have? Old version, slim or pro?
It's one of the first ones that came out, I only was able to get inFAMOUS: Second Son and Dynasty Warriors for it because of the handful of games that was out for it were really not ones I wanted, but Second Son I wanted so so soooooo bad. lol So it's one of the first ones released that came out when Second Son was released. It's the ancient PS4. lol I wanted a PS4 Pro for a looooong time though. At least that one's viable, but PS5 is one that I'll never get, but it's okay. Most of my games I never finished. lol Gives me a good excuse to finish 'em. xD

ChaoticKitty
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by ChaoticKitty » 18 Mar 2021, 07:14

inFAMOUS was good! Played some of it on my brothers ps4. I didn't manage to get one when it was first released but I did play a few games on his lol and he has the old version. I would like a pro since they are capable of playing more games but I have 1TB storage on mine, which is good for download space. I'm sure you could get one in the future? I'm going to wait a while to get one aswell xD

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 18 Mar 2021, 19:14

inFAMOUS is a good game and it is a nice game to 100% :)
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 18 Mar 2021, 22:41

ChaoticKitty wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 07:14
inFAMOUS was good! Played some of it on my brothers ps4. I didn't manage to get one when it was first released but I did play a few games on his lol and he has the old version. I would like a pro since they are capable of playing more games but I have 1TB storage on mine, which is good for download space. I'm sure you could get one in the future? I'm going to wait a while to get one aswell xD
Well, dad's going to retire here in a few years (I can't say I blame him tbh, his job sounds so hellacious) so getting a PS5 wouldn't really be practical, buuuuuuut I might make a friend who has one I could play at some point. lol I could still hope for that. ^.^ inFAMOUS: Second Son was pretty good. I bought its predecessors too for the PS3 which I think I sold when my PS3 stopped working (I've since got a new PS3 though compliments of Amazon), so I might need to re-buy those. One of these last Christmases I got a 2 TB portable hard drive since my 500 gig PS4 doesn't have enough space on it for too many of the more recent-ish games. Still though, it's really handy but as Extended Storage I might need another hard drive to backup the sava data on. It sucks that I can't use it for both. lol But the best 2 presents only I ever got at a Christmas. xD And the first time getting 2, but definitely blew me away with how much storage it had and the quality of those 2 presents. ^.^
LikkleMel wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 19:14
inFAMOUS is a good game and it is a nice game to 100% :)
I still need to do that. >.< It was a lot more fun to suck out the energy from people in the original one though, it seemed like it was harder to do it the good/blue way. D: There were a lot of gasping/flashing red moments with Cole, I can say that much. lol

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 19 Mar 2021, 19:34

Tried out Spellbreak today which is like Magika meets Fortnite XD played my first game and came 2nd so maybe i have a Spellbreak career going! Haha

Lauren
VG mod

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 19 Mar 2021, 21:20

Using Barragan on Bleach: Soul Resurreccion to unlock that pesky level 9 or level 12 lock on the level up grid, I can never remember which one. Then I need to get Halibel to 9 or 12 to unlock her on the level grid. Then Stark to level 12. ... I think that's all. Until I unlock Skullclad Ichigo in one of the later Missions, then I'll level him up to level 60 and I'll be able to use Hollowfied Ichigo and level him up to level 6 to unlock the other lock that has him in a 4 space grid. I really wish I could use Remote Play with Soul Resurreccion though. >.<

DMC2 is next on the agenda since it's been a while since I typed that first part. lol Doing Hard mode with Dante to unlock Trish.

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 20 Mar 2021, 02:10

Sims 4, just got it today and ive made one sim lol thats about as far as I got before my husband wanted his turn to play Valheim.