What game(s) are you currently playing? How far have you gotten?

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Sdbillustrations
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: What game(s) are you currently playing? How far have you gotten?

Post by Sdbillustrations » 02 Jul 2018, 16:12

I've been getting really into Pokemon, starting with Omega Ruby. I think I'm just excited for the switch release and needed something to fill the void.

Also, I've been playing Ni No Kuni II and Rayman Legends.

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 02 Jul 2018, 19:10

Sdbillustrations wrote:I've been getting really into Pokemon, starting with Omega Ruby. I think I'm just excited for the switch release and needed something to fill the void.

Also, I've been playing Ni No Kuni II and Rayman Legends.

Hmm, interesting. As remakes I did enjoy them both, OR/AS. Gen 6 is where my interest started fading away overall though
Image Image Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 03 Jul 2018, 18:12

Many walked away from Pokemon but many have still stayed

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 03 Jul 2018, 18:24

Right now, Sword Art Online Hollow Realization. Finished the main story and obtained the platinum trophy ages ago, but I'm still not giving up on post-game nor getting my characters to Lv999. Currently Lv239
Image Image Image

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 03 Jul 2018, 18:27

Was battling anubis ugg those bone guards are a pain in the rear why won't you all die?

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 04 Jul 2018, 10:13

NightmareHollow wrote:Right now, Sword Art Online Hollow Realization. Finished the main story and obtained the platinum trophy ages ago, but I'm still not giving up on post-game nor getting my characters to Lv999. Currently Lv239

You plat'd it?!!? Nicely done!!! I'm still playing through Fragment at the moment with the intention of platinuming that :)

Kamina87
Veteran Member
Wales

Achievements

Post by Kamina87 » 04 Jul 2018, 10:17

mario tennis ace and crash bandicoot n-sane

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 04 Jul 2018, 11:02

toshioa wrote:You plat'd it?!!? Nicely done!!! I'm still playing through Fragment at the moment with the intention of platinuming that :)

Oh yeah I have the Platinum for Hollow Fragment on both Vita and PS4 too. The one for finishing most of the implements was so tedious though. I ended up having to restart on Vita after re-installing it on there though because the game seems to have a bug that means it doesn't acknowledge the free DLC items if you uninstall it then re-install it again like when I needed to free up room for other games. On PS4 I had my characters to around Lv235 or there abouts.
Image Image Image

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 04 Jul 2018, 11:17

NightmareHollow wrote:Oh yeah I have the Platinum for Hollow Fragment on both Vita and PS4 too. The one for finishing most of the implements was so tedious though. I ended up having to restart on Vita after re-installing it on there though because the game seems to have a bug that means it doesn't acknowledge the free DLC items if you uninstall it then re-install it again like when I needed to free up room for other games. On PS4 I had my characters to around Lv235 or there abouts.

Fair play!! You definitely put some hours in to that game then :O :O Any tips for levelling? I found some gazer looking things which are quite easy to defeat but give decent XP gains in the Hollow. I also may need some help to get the '20 hours online' play trophy if you're up to it..? ;)

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 04 Jul 2018, 11:41

I just run around wherever you see enemies that are around 15-20 levels higher than your character, throw on some EXP buffs and potions, and certain equipment that also have more EXP passives attached to them (not all of the equipment passives stack with each other though) and just mow the enemies down. Recommended Battle Skills are Perfect Style, Hyper Armor, Last Resort, Strength, Quick Skill, Sword Dancer, Shiny Hollow, Bloody Beak, Effect Booster and Brave Delay.

I'd denitely be honoured to join and help you, though I'm a bit rusty at Hollow Fragment lol. Feel free to add me on PSN. Username: ShadowEspeon17

I might be a bit busy a bit later today but I'll let you know when I'm free.
Image Image Image

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 04 Jul 2018, 16:26

I'll have to look up my level on soa on my vita that was before I got my PlayStation 4 though I'm thinking of getting the game on that one too

toshioa
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by toshioa » 06 Jul 2018, 13:57

NightmareHollow wrote:I just run around wherever you see enemies that are around 15-20 levels higher than your character, throw on some EXP buffs and potions, and certain equipment that also have more EXP passives attached to them (not all of the equipment passives stack with each other though) and just mow the enemies down. Recommended Battle Skills are Perfect Style, Hyper Armor, Last Resort, Strength, Quick Skill, Sword Dancer, Shiny Hollow, Bloody Beak, Effect Booster and Brave Delay.

I'd denitely be honoured to join and help you, though I'm a bit rusty at Hollow Fragment lol. Feel free to add me on PSN. Username: ShadowEspeon17

I might be a bit busy a bit later today but I'll let you know when I'm free.

Awesome :) THanks for the tips :) I'll add you on PS this afternoon/evening as I finally return home from a week long business trip :)

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 06 Jul 2018, 14:39

toshioa wrote:Awesome :) THanks for the tips :) I'll add you on PS this afternoon/evening as I finally return home from a week long business trip :)

Nice! Most appreciated :)
Image Image Image

Kairi
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kairi » 06 Jul 2018, 15:40

World of Warcraft.

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 06 Jul 2018, 16:06

More and more grinding and farming on SAO: Hollow Realization. I'm going to clear Oracle's Remains and get to Lv999 and I won't permanently fish with this game until then. Not even with the Platinum Trophy already obtained.

:goomy:
Image Image Image